War for the Planet of the Apes (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Jul 13, 2016
United kingdom
Release date: November 27th , 2017
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £24.99

1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg
01-397956.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for confirming.
Im starting to question whether it actually was the HMV version. As the person who posted said they were in the USA and people in the UK havent even posted pics yet. Sorry If i posted wrong info! I guess we wont know for sure until its released, but if they really did have the title I feel like their mockups would reflect that.

Same, charged and dispatched. I have the first two steels which I why I opted for this one rather than the triple pack, not enamoured with the design but it's an amazing movie.

No title. Not consistent with the prequels. No spot glossing on the front either (pardon my poor eyesight if there is one). Only reason I purchased is the set being fully loaded. Already cancelled Kingsman Golden Circle. May I will buy it if the finish is full gloss and the price drops.

Last edited:
Same, charged and dispatched. I have the first two steels which I why I opted for this one rather than the triple pack, not enamoured with the design but it's an amazing movie.
Have the first two as well, and loved this film, but can't justify buying this because of the design- I'm hoping down the line there's going to be another steelbook pop up with a better design...

Reactions: Lollard2002
I knew the title would be on the J-card. Glad I cancelled. It's pretty shocking that they don't have a title on the actual steelbook. Fully loaded turd comes to mind!!