May 3, 2011
Montreal
February 2014:
View attachment 32604
Manufacturer: Hot Toys
Price: $284.99

Pre-Order - Sideshow
Pre-Order - Zavvi

Celebrating the launch of Marvel's Iron Man 3, Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are proud to present the War Machine Mark II Limited Edition Sixth Scale Collectible figure, from the Movie Masterpiece Diecast Series.

The new MMS Diecast Series introduces a collection of Iron Man 3 figures made of diecast materials, specially designed for greater realism. The MMS Diecast series brings fans a higher level of authenticity; focusing on materials, fine details and engineering. The film accurate War Machine Mark II is crafted with amazing details, featuring metallic black, light grey, and silver colored armor, light up functions, and a rotating machine gun.
The Iron Man 3: War Machine - Mark II Sixth Scale Figure features:
Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of War Machine Mark II, from Iron Man 3 with metallic black, light grey and silver color scheme
Helmeted head with light up function
Approximately 30 cm tall
Over 36 points of articulation
Contains diecast material
Metallic black, light grey and silver armor
LED-lighted eyes and RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
One (1) pair with improved articulation, movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
One (1) pair of open palms with light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
One (1) pair of fists
One (1) rotatable machine gun
LED light-up figure stand with War Machine Mark II nameplate and Iron Man 3 logo (white light, battery operated)
Sideshow Exclusive: Holographic War Machine Mark I accessory

PLEASE NOTE: The War Machine Mark II EXCLUSIVE is available in limited quantities, only to select territories

Attachments

• 247998_485328131521635_884008211_n.jpg
    247998_485328131521635_884008211_n.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 326
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 322
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lone Crusader
For anybody wanting to see the difference between the Mark I and the Mark II, here's a side by side. I can't really decide which I like more. The Mk1 definitely looks to be bulkier and the Mk2 very slimmed down. Both look really good.

WarMachine_12.jpg

Reactions: ocielz and Drum18
Going to see how much this will be before committing.
Seeing this is die-cast, most likely it will be another $300 price tag for those on this side of the globe

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

For anybody wanting to see the difference between the Mark I and the Mark II, here's a side by side. I can't really decide which I like more. The Mk1 definitely looks to be bulkier and the Mk2 very slimmed down. Both look really good.

I have WM Mk1 and the shoulder gatling and forearm guns makes this really impressive piece :thumbs:
The Mk2/IP looks so lightweight in comparison :p

I have WM Mk1 and the shoulder gatling and forearm guns makes this really impressive piece :thumbs:
The Mk2/IP looks so lightweight in comparison :p

I seen Horhay's pictures of when he got his and I was very impressed. I like them both but I'll probably wind up getting the MkII first and then I'll get the MkI later on. I'm guessing $280 or $290 for this here in the States.

I dunno man this mk II really takes away the essence so War Machine. The characteristics of War Machine is being bulky and filled with weapons. This just simply doesn't scream War Machine.

Not necessarily, the story goes...

Tony Stark stripped the first War Machine armor of all of its weapons provided by Justin Hammer. When James Rhodes asked why Stark was removing all of his offensive weapons, Stark revealed that he had built Rhodes a new suit - the War Machine Mark II.

War_Machine_2.png

So you see, the new MkII was redesigned by Stark himself. That is why it's so streamlined.

lol probably, but I am skipping the ones from IM3. I wasn't too keen of them. I want them to make the black suit from Uncanny Avengers :p

Get a few more detolfs!

Yep a black coloured Iron Man suit would definitely look great :LOL:
If HT don't come up with one, you should look into getting the Secret Project Mark IV that comes in gunmetal colour. Extremely nice variant suit.
There's also a gunmetal Mark III but that one goes for shockly high prices at the moment :eek:

Yep a black coloured Iron Man suit would definitely look great :LOL:
If HT don't come up with one, you should look into getting the Secret Project Mark IV that comes in gunmetal colour. Extremely nice variant suit.
There's also a gunmetal Mark III but that one goes for shockly high prices at the moment :eek:

That Mark IV secret project is really nice but it's going for $500 to $600 on FleaBay, my pockets aren't quiet that deep for a single figure. I didn't know that the Mark III had one too. I want the Mark VI too but it's going for even more. If only I had got in the game earlier i would probably have them all or almost all of them. Oh well, you gotta start somewhere. ;)

Here's some pics off the web of the Mark III exclusive. Suit is fairly similar to the SDCC Mark IV though this one goes for around $1000 !!

ironmanmkIII.jpg

iron-man-tk-6.jpg

That Mark IV secret project is really nice but it's going for $500 to $600 on FleaBay, my pockets aren't quiet that deep for a single figure.

If you look around and wait, I've seen some go only for around $350-$450.
I picked up mine for only $255 EEK!