War Of The Arrows (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Leshita

Guy Incognito
Premium Supporter
Sep 7, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Release date of March 8, 2012.

Yesasia Link - http://www.yesasia.com/global/war-o...limited-edition/1030344706-0-0-0-en/info.html

K2DVD Link - http://www.k2dvd.com/shop/p_detail.asp?idx=3977&location=Search&genre=

PICS HERE - https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showpost.php?p=219427&postcount=55

BD Title: War of the Arrows (최종병기 활)
Studio: Art-Service
Genre: Action | Historical
Release Date: 2012-03-08

Audio: Korean DTS-HD
Subtitles: Korean, English
Aspect ratio: 2.35:1
Region code: Region A

Discs: 1 BD + 1 DVD
Additional Comments:
BD - 122min (Theatrical Cut) + Special Features
DVD - 128min (Extended Cut)

021797.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine from k2k this morning,well packed only prob was lucky not to get topped by customs.they put the full price on the front $69.98

In the future, I believe you can tell them to lower the value. They usually have an option to allow buyer to put any value as GIFT, but I think they changed it now.

Got mine from k2k this morning,well packed only prob was lucky not to get topped by customs.they put the full price on the front $69.98

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

yesasia usually take about 10-14 business days for shipment with their free shipping option. They do ship it with USPS delivery confirmation for the USA. I never had any missing delivery from them, but the delivery time varies...sometime it's 10 days or 14 days.

Anyone from the USA get theirs from Yes Asia already? Hopefully I get mine this week ...

opened mine from k2dvd and they really know how to ship a steelbook, no dents or scratches. The steelbook came in a small box and really well wrapped in bubble wrap. Will definitely purchase from them again:) very satisfied ;-)

I have bought hundreds of items from Yesasia and never ever had an issue with them, excellent service all around, I always ask them and any other etailer as a matter of fact to make sure they wrap my order well in bubble wraps and inside a sturdy cardboard box etc, and they always follow my instructions and deliver a superb package, here are couple of shots of the stuff I received on Monday as promised, just unwrapped them ;)

3719fcf1.jpg

4aeece0b.jpg

744ff56b.jpg

WOTA is pure class in every way, the Steelbook is simply amazing, stylish and oozes quality, that's how the Koreans do it and they never fail or produce low standard products, this beats the overrated Chinese LTBF Steelbook in every department, and yes I own both so I know what I'm talking about, give this sometime and I bet you it will be one of those top class and highly rated steelbooks out there, in time this will be very sought after and rare ;)

I have bought hundreds of items from Yesasia and never ever had an issue with them, excellent service all around, I always ask them and any other etailer as a matter of fact to make sure they wrap my order well in bubble wraps and inside a sturdy cardboard box etc, and they always follow my instructions and deliver a superb package, here are couple of shots of the stuff I received on Monday as promised, just unwrapped them ;)

3719fcf1.jpg

4aeece0b.jpg

744ff56b.jpg

WOTA is pure class in every way, the Steelbook is simply amazing, stylish and oozes quality, that's how the Koreans do it and they never fail or produce low standard products, this beats the overrated Chinese LTBF Steelbook in every department, and yes I own both so I know what I'm talking about, give this sometime and I bet you it will be one of those top class and highly rated steelbooks out there, in time this will be very sought after and rare ;)

DJ this package is from Yesasia?

sorry buddy, you seem to have order a lot of stuff from them to accomodate that request to ship it in a box. It's NOT normal for them to ship it in a box. You know me...I shop at yesasia during the same time you did :)

here's another example of yesasia with steelbook. :) The main issue I have with them is that they send you dented steelbook without checking. They just don't care like we do. I'm one of the yesasia victim with dented steelbook too. I still buy things from yesasia, but not steelbook items :)

https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showpost.php?p=236397&postcount=348

Again, I don't care where people shop at..I get nothing out of it...just sharing my experience. Shop where it makes you happy :)

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

I bet you a steelbook, you'll get it in a padded envelope :)

Awesome thanks! Hoping I get my items in a cardboard box as well.

Last edited:
sorry buddy, you seem to have order a lot of stuff from them to accomodate that request to ship it in a box. It's NOT normal for them to ship it in a box. You know me...I shop at yesasia during the same time you did :)

here's another example of yesasia with steelbook. :) The main issue I have with them is that they send you dented steelbook without checking. They just don't care like we do. I'm one of the yesasia victim with dented steelbook too. I still buy things from yesasia, but not steelbook items :)

Again, I don't care where people shop at..I get nothing out of it...just sharing my experience. Shop where it makes you happy :)

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

I bet you a steelbook, you'll get it in a padded envelope :)

:ohno:

I'm definitely not VIP as this is my first order with them. I think I will pass on that bet as I would be out a steelbook on top of a possible dented damaged one.

here's another example of yesasia with steelbook. :) The main issue I have with them is that they send you dented steelbook without checking. They just don't care like we do. I'm one of the yesasia victim with steelbook too. I still buy things from yesasia, but not steelbook items :)

Not sure what happened there Chris but one odd mistake doesn't mean it's the end of the world as surely all retailers are prone to make mistakes, we are humans after all lol, I never ever in my whole life and after hundreds of DVD & other stuff from amazon.jp had an issue with them, but my last order as you know Gran Torino was clearly packed with a ding and that was unfortunate, now would I just stop buying Steelbooks from them for this one in hundred incident, of course not, it was unfortunate and they resolved the matter professionally and to my satisfaction and so is the case with Yesasia and any other rebuttable retailer ;)

Reactions: Munstarz40
I totally agree with you. I don't hate yesasia. LOL. I still shop with them. You know I love asian cinema and yesasia is my prefer shop to get many of the asian releases. UNLESS, if it's a Korean steelbook, then my money is toward a shop that knows how picky we are about dent. I emailed them and asked them to make sure it's not dented as always. And they told me that they had to send some dented steelbook back from the Arrow batch.

I'm just saying, if I have a choice to buy Korean steelbook, then k2dvd is my prefer shop.

Now, you need to open that steelbook and watch it this weekend!!!

Not sure what happened there Chris but one odd mistake doesn't mean it's the end of the world as surely all retailers are prone to make mistakes, we are humans after all lol, I never ever in my whole life and after hundreds of DVD & other stuff from amazon.jp had an issue with them, but my last order as you know Gran Torino was clearly packed with a ding and that was unfortunate, now would I just stop buying Steelbooks from them for this one in hundred incident, of course not, it was unfortunate and they resolved the matter professionally and to my satisfaction and so is the case with Yesasia and any other rebuttable retailer ;)

I totally agree with you. I don't hate yesasia. LOL. I still shop with them. You know I love asian cinema and yesasia is my prefer shop to get many of the asian releases. UNLESS, if it's a Korean steelbook, then my money is toward a shop that knows how picky we are about dent. I emailed them and asked them to make sure it's not dented as always. And they told me that they had to send some dented steelbook back from the Arrow batch.

I'm just saying, if I have a choice to buy Korean steelbook, then k2dvd is my prefer shop.

Now, you need to open that steelbook and watch it this weekend!!!
U right there bud and I'm with you on this, its always good to have a choice and K2DVD are brilliant and very reliable too.

I highly doubt I will open this one man, it's too good to remove the wrap, I have already seen it twice :p

oh okay, I thought you haven't seen it already. I'm like..man..you gotta open it up and watch it...very entertaining movie.

U right there bud and I'm with you on this, its always good to have a choice and K2DVD are brilliant and very reliable too.

I highly doubt I will open this one man, it's too good to remove the wrap, I have already seen it twice :p

I have to agree with MayFlower on YesAsia. Their aftersales customer support is good but the initial picking of stock and packaging - in my experience - is well behind a retailer like k2dvd. (I've certainly never received anything as well packed from them as in that picture from DJHilalo.) So YesAsia would never be my first choice to get Korean steels unless I really couldn't get them elsewhere. Just my own personal opinion based on my own shopping experiences and the quality of goods received.