War Of The Arrows (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Leshita

Guy Incognito
Premium Supporter
Sep 7, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Release date of March 8, 2012.

Yesasia Link - http://www.yesasia.com/global/war-o...limited-edition/1030344706-0-0-0-en/info.html

K2DVD Link - http://www.k2dvd.com/shop/p_detail.asp?idx=3977&location=Search&genre=

PICS HERE - https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showpost.php?p=219427&postcount=55

BD Title: War of the Arrows (최종병기 활)
Studio: Art-Service
Genre: Action | Historical
Release Date: 2012-03-08

Audio: Korean DTS-HD
Subtitles: Korean, English
Aspect ratio: 2.35:1
Region code: Region A

Discs: 1 BD + 1 DVD
Additional Comments:
BD - 122min (Theatrical Cut) + Special Features
DVD - 128min (Extended Cut)

021797.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to agree with MayFlower on YesAsia. Their aftersales customer support is good but the initial picking of stock and packaging - in my experience - is well behind a retailer like k2dvd. (I've certainly never received anything as well packed from them as in that picture from DJHilalo.) So YesAsia would never be my first choice to get Korean steels unless I really couldn't get them elsewhere. Just my own personal opinion based on my own shopping experiences and the quality of goods received.
I guess I'm a VIP customer @ Yesasia :hilarious: ;)

I never order any less than 5 steelbooks on any title unless they limit it, so I guess that is why all mine come in boxes. Best way to guarantee a box is to just order lots.

I'm not gonna lie.... I bought a few of these. I think they have the chance to be in the top 5 steelbooks this year as the entire package visually!!! I love the Asian writing on the slipaper. This steel is so clean!!! :scat::oohyeah:

We don't want you to lie :D Please tell us more truth hehee. It's a see through slipcover...not made out of paper :)

Did you watch the movie yet? If yes, then what do you think?

I'm not gonna lie.... I bought a few of these. I think they have the chance to be in the top 5 steelbooks this year as the entire package visually!!! I love the Asian writing on the slipaper. This steel is so clean!!! :scat::oohyeah:

Last edited:
is this region A locked?? just put it in my player which is region B and after a few seconds it just says stop and doesent play? a bit lost.

Got mine i mail today from yesasia ; I orderd this and cars 2. While it came in a bubble mailer it was HEAVILY wrapped in bubble wrap. Like extreme, which was good as both werent damaged.

Reactions: Shanester
Just got mine from yesasia! Great packaging as was shipped in a box and some bubble wrapping. Steelbook looks gorgeous, love the plastic see through slipcover - hope other studios do the same or at least something similar. Definitely a must have steelbook, hope to watch this weekend as it was a blind buy for me.

Reactions: Shanester
Just got mine from yesasia! Great packaging as was shipped in a box and some bubble wrapping. Steelbook looks gorgeous, love the plastic see through slipcover - hope other studios do the same or at least something similar. Definitely a must have steelbook, hope to watch this weekend as it was a blind buy for me.

Hey Vinny did you order just this steelbook or did you have a couple more in this order? I'm just curious as to how you get a box instead of the bubble mailer for future orders or if that is only when you order more then two items.