ash333

s'Mod
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Mar 3, 2011
Seattle, WA, USA
Warner Brothers 4 Film Favorites (Best Buy Exclusive)[USA]

Release Date: May 28th, 2013

Best Buy US released 8 exclusive sets of 4 Film Favorites from Warner Brothers with very nice slipcovers (apologies for the low quality pictures - I will upgrade them when I get a chance to take pictures with a better camera). Each of these slipcovers has a Best Buy Exclusive sticker and a WB 90th Anniversary badge sticker.

Lethal Weapon
Dirty Harry
Sci-Fi Action
Teenage Mutant Ninja
Batman Collection
Gritty Thrillers
Kids & Family
Modern Comedies

IMAG0273.jpg

Teenage Mutant Ninjas, Family & Kids, Batman, Gritty Thrillers
IMAG0276.jpg

Dirty Harry, Sci-Fi, Lethal Weapon and Modern Comedies

Group Picture :)
IMAG0277.jpg

Attachments

• 4FilmFavorites.jpeg
    4FilmFavorites.jpeg
    28.3 KB · Views: 3,206
Last edited by a moderator:
For sure, unfortunately all copies of Lethal Weapon collection in this store have a nasty tear in the middle of the top front edge of the slipcover :( But luckily, the store closest to my home has two minty copies :)

My personal favorites are Batman, TMNT and Dirty Harry.

Do collector's actually like those slipcovers? I can understand why a non-collector would buy double, triple and quadrouple features to get more bang for your buck but unless you're a completist I don't see the appeal of these kinds of slips.
But that's just my personal taste of course.

For me, the appeal is the continuity and completeness of a franchise so to speak. I was attracted mainly by the Dirty Harry, TMNT, Batman and Lethal Weapon collections. Not so much for the greatest bang but more to showcase the design of the artwork of the series on one slip.

Reactions: dirtyoak
Might grab lethal weapon .. most others I got 2 many of the movies ....

is that all the movies int he dirty harry franchise? I might get those.

I recently just got the walmart TMNT (3 films) for 9.99 so I wont upgrade to ths just for one film.

For me, the appeal is the continuity and completeness of a franchise so to speak. I was attracted mainly by the Dirty Harry, TMNT, Batman and Lethal Weapon collections. Not so much for the greatest bang but more to showcase the design of the artwork of the series on one slip.

That I can understand. But usually with these types of releases the movies don't have any real relation to one another except for maybe an actor, director or genre. And I don't really see the appeal in that for collector's.

But to each their own of course. :)

There is one more in the Dirty Harry franchise - Dead Pool is one that is left out here.

By the way, today is Mr Eastwood's birthday :) A true living Hollywood legend.

Last edited:

I agree although it is a little annoying when I just got hold of the Turtles triple Blu-rsy, I should have waited for this!

Reactions: ash333