Warner Wave 4 Steelbooks (Vote ends June 15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Per SBH

http://www.facebook.com/FutureShop?sk=questions

Warner Bros. is planning to release another 5 new Blu-ray Steelbooks. Vote for your favourite by June 15, 11:59pm PST and Top 5 of 8 films will be made into SteelBooks.

Apparent "winners" based on votes in bold. See separate threads for each release to discuss.

Wizard of Oz
Exorcist - Extended Dir Cut
Gone with the Wind
LA Confidential
Polar Express
Shawshank Redemption
One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest
Amadeus Dir Cut

Last edited:
The Exorcist, Shawshank, and Wizard of Oz interest me, BUT, I already have all of them, so I may pass. We'll see.

Wizard of Oz - Probably will pick up if made.
Exorcist - Extended Dir Cut - Love seeing heads spin, so YES
Gone with the Wind - Not for me thanks
LA Confidential - Possible contender, will pick up if made.
Polar Express - No thanks
Shawshank Redemption - Classic film, so YES
One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest - Milos Forman Jumbo SB isn't great but have it already.
Amadeus Dir Cut - Milos Forman Jumbo SB isn't great but have it already.

Shame I'm not on FB !!

Last edited:
I dont really care how many steels are available !!,

As long as I like the Movie or the Art work , Its in the Bag , wel 2 x each copy in the Bag EEK!

its no funny to have this "delayed" releases now

Shawshank Redemption

interested on a jaw drop art for Wizard of Oz

Well I've already got most of them either in plain packaging, digibooks or big box of goodies so it's a no I think, for most of the titles. It depends on the covers.

I voted LA Confidential. (Its a movie i've always liked but never owned. If it was a steelbook i would finally pick it up.)

One of my favorite movies is Shawshank. Would be cool to have as a steel... BUT i have bought this film twice already. On DVD and then the DigiBook Blu. I dont think i could convince myself to buy it again.

Hi folks, make sure you actually vote in the poll, as they are making release decisions that way, as they have done in the past. I hope your choices win!

Shawshank Redemption
La Confidential

Oh where do I go to vote?

warner has to start looking for new artwork and not just the regular one, (at least on the non classic ones)they have to be more creative like alliance, but i would like to see the exorcist steelbook that's for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.