attachment.php

Thank you Elena for pics!
Warrior5.jpg

Warrior4.jpg

Warrior.jpg

Warrior3.jpg

Warrior2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine this morning, really nice steelbook even though it has a blue band and lots of writing on the back.

Lol maybe that post was deleted just now?! Well I just have to say the movie is amazing enough to buy the steel just on that. But steel doesn't look bad, just glad it has diff artwork from the regular BD. I'm in!

That was quick thinking Henke, it was there for a second and then disappeared. The cover is just like any other Boxing/Wrestling/MMA promotional art. I think it serves the movie real good.:)

We need more spine art like this with the title and a small image iconic for that movie. This is awesome to have that fighter image on the spine. I know the Smurfs and the upcoming Tin Tin have those faces on the spine. :scat:

Classified-it really depends on the person. I don't care about having other languages on the case. Some people don't like it at all, and would rather miss some Steelbooks because of it (even Exclusives). There are collectors at all ends of the spectrum. Happy Huntin' and welcome to the site! :scat:

Reactions: classified01
+1 with what DB said.

Of note here is that this is the ONLY steelbook for this title at the moment. Who knows what might happen down the road but if no one else releases a steelbook for this one, then we got a worldwide exclusive here. :D

Reactions: classified01