attachment.php

Thank you Elena for pics!
Warrior5.jpg

Warrior4.jpg

Warrior.jpg

Warrior3.jpg

Warrior2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
THIS IS A MUST OWN! My wife even LOVED this movie and she probably couldnt tell you jack about MMA, UFC etc. So if you think just because you don't like UFC/MMA etc. that you won't like this then you are truly missing out.

this release is region locked tho. And I'm really curious if the transfer on the USA BD is better than this ... if it is, I'll buy the BD as well .... cause this one has some grainy scenes due to the nature of the movie having some "at night" scenes.

Regardless .... awesome movie and must own steel!

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Everyone is diff, but here is my take .... I dont care whats on the back of a steel ... Ideally I would like art ... but if its covered in foreign text it doesnt bother me.

I prefer English spines and as much english on the front as possible. A little bit of foreign language isnt a killer for me ... but when they use a bunch it kills it for me.

here's example of what I personally dont like ...

LawAbidingCitizen.jpg
ps. @ Ash - if you like this spine, you'll love Unstoppable, Knight and Day, and A-team all next to each other.

Yup, I have them all lined up for a collection of sorts together with Smurfs, TinTin, and others. Pictures coming tonight :D

Again to echo Wreck's sentiment on this movie and steelbook - THIS ONE IS A MUST OWN. I believe this movie is Tom Hardy's warm-up to his Bane character in The Dark Knight Rises. And he is simply masterful here. Forgive his work in "This is War." FYI - in case folks didn't know, Tom Hardy was one of the Rangers in Black Hawk Down (Twombly if you want to know who he played) back in 2001.

Last edited:
Reactions: sutti69
I dont buy any releases with foreign language because I dont understand and ALSO because then I'd be buying too many steelbooks:)

It'd driving me crazy, I just got this movie and I can't watch it yet. :( My kids are down from out of town and it's nothing but Spongebob Squarepants. EEK! I swear I must have seen every episode by now. EEK! :hilarious:

Loved this movie, and I am not even a fan of the genre! Already triple-dipped and this edition is currently pending my approval ...

It'd driving me crazy, I just got this movie and I can't watch it yet. :( My kids are down from out of town and it's nothing but Spongebob Squarepants. EEK! I swear I must have seen every episode by now. EEK! :hilarious:

Thanks for posting this. It put a smile on my face. My kid loves CeeBeeBees. :scat: Next weekend, I'm going to sit him down next to me and we're going to watch the latest Victoria's Secret show together. All in the name of education, of course. :p

Loved this movie, and I am not even a fan of the genre! Already triple-dipped and this edition is currently pending my approval ...

What do you mean that you triple-dipped on this? The only steelbook released for this title was this German one. It's very nice too and I can't wait to watch it.

---------- Post added at 04:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 AM ----------

Thanks for posting this. It put a smile on my face. My kid loves CeeBeeBees. :scat: Next weekend, I'm going to sit him down next to me and we're going to watch the latest Victoria's Secret show together. All in the name of education, of course. :p

It's all iCarly and Spongebob here. I already have dreams of being chased by Spongebob. :ohno::hilarious: Besides, I think I like Patrick more than Spongebob and Squidworth coming in third. :hilarious::hilarious: It's all good though as I'll be able to play catchup and watch Warrior Sunday and a few others too.

What do you mean that you triple-dipped on this? The only steelbook released for this title was this German one. It's very nice too and I can't wait to watch it.

I didnt mean all three editions were steelbooks, in fact none is! But I rather meant that I got three different editions of the movie for my collection. Including the Australian Collector's Edition.