What Beer are you drinking?

mobius387

beer snob
Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Figured I'd start a spin-off thread of the craft beer thread. Post your pictures of what beer you are drinking!

I got a call today saying I didn't have to go into the clinic, and that means I'm done for the Holiday!! :scat::scat:

So I cracked open a Lagunitas Sucks Holiday Ale. It's 5 o'clock somewhere, haha

IMAG0011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Asopp
I'm from Germany so I have to drink beer :p But I dont like regular beer, I mostly drink beer with fruit flavour. I just dont like the regular taste of beer.

You've just got to find the taste of beer that you like. During my short time in Germany a few years ago, I was introduced to Rauchbier. It took a glass or two for me to really appreciated it. It also helped that I was drinking it directly from the source at Aecht Schlenkerla in Bamberg.

I'm a huge fan of the fruit beers too. New Glarus Wisconsin Belgian Red and Serendipity, and Drie Fonteinen Intense Red Oude Kriek are my current favorites.

I'm from Germany so I have to drink beer :p But I dont like regular beer, I mostly drink beer with fruit flavour. I just dont like the regular taste of beer.

German wheat beers are pretty good… I like Paulaner / Erdinger.

I wish they sold the Kona beer near me too… we have a bar nearby called the bier market with 150 worldwide beers on tap, it's pretty awesome. No Kona though.

Lately I'm hooked on the Modelo beer :D

The original

1011440_10153950444225451_790776211_n.jpg

And the Negra, probably one of the nicest beers I've had in a while :scat:

1925132_10153950615035451_1118280811_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Troll2Fan
Modelo is a great Beer. Had that in Lebanon!! Is it available in Dubai as well? Cause we do not get this in Bahrain.:thumbs:

Yeah man, it's widely available in Lebanon.

It only started being available here in Dubai in the past month or so, in some places not everywhere :)

How do they get our "holy" german hop to make their own Beer EEK!

What about Wheat Beer Rodrigo (Paulaner, Erdinger...):naughty:

I love wheat beer! Specially the German and the Belgium ones. Erdinger is great! I was a big fan of Hoegaarden. Have you tried?