What Beer are you drinking?

mobius387

beer snob
Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Figured I'd start a spin-off thread of the craft beer thread. Post your pictures of what beer you are drinking!

I got a call today saying I didn't have to go into the clinic, and that means I'm done for the Holiday!! :scat::scat:

So I cracked open a Lagunitas Sucks Holiday Ale. It's 5 o'clock somewhere, haha

IMAG0011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Asopp
Not sure if you guys have tried this one, but IMO it's the best pilsner beer out there: Pilsner Urquell

View attachment 48905

I had that while I was in Prague and I didn't like it. That was was overly hoppy, I am used to IPA, but that was just overly done. I also tried Budwar and also didn't like it. To each their own, but yeah enjoy! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
yepp, over the pond here in sweden we usually we get em in februrary or mars
this is also a beer one can store, it may age well

Aged beer is something new for me. It is the season for this over here now. It is decent priced. I may buy a few extra four packs and store them away. At first it had a strong taste (for me) but after I had one I was used to it. Overall, Brooklyn makes some fine beer.

Aged beer is something new for me. It is the season for this over here now. It is decent priced. I may buy a few extra four packs and store them away. At first it had a strong taste (for me) but after I had one I was used to it. Overall, Brooklyn makes some fine beer.

they do, at stockholm beer and whisky festival me and a friend attended a masterclass by master brewer Garret oliver he had brought over some bottles among other things from the ghost series, beers you could buy with you but had to try at the brewer also just listening to the man is joy.