What is your number one most wanted unreleased blu-ray?

Oct 14, 2011
United Kingdom
Mine has to be 'The Entity' from 1982, love that movie and I think it's definatley worthy of a blu-ray release, considering the hype around Paranormal Activity and the likes....

24l4wig.jpg

(cover made by me for fun) :D

Attachments

• wish1.jpg
    wish1.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 296
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Steelbookzombie
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think the shield will ever be released in blu ray. Shawn Ryan chose to film on 16mm film to make the show look gritty, but that film is insufficient quality to put out on blu ray, so the DVD version looks to be the only way to get it.

Sent from my EVO3D using tapatalk for Android.

I don't think the shield will ever be released in blu ray. Shawn Ryan chose to film on 16mm film to make the show look gritty, but that film is insufficient quality to put out on blu ray, so the DVD version looks to be the only way to get it.

Sent from my EVO3D using tapatalk for Android.

True, I am not sure if a studio would even consider spending the funds necessary to make the transfers. If there's not enough demand then I doubt it will happen. If they can't guarantee they will make back the money they will spend, I just don't see it happening.

I am waiting for Schindlers List and The Pianist.

It's strange that True Lies and The Abyss are still not out on Blu-ray. Those two films seem like the types of films that would have been released in the early days of Blu-ray to get people to convert from DVD to Blu.

I always though it was strange that we didn't get Bad Boys II, especially considering it was supposed the be a launch title. Maybe they forgot they didn't release it? lol

Another one is Dust to Glory, its a documentary about the Baja 1000. Is was shot in completely in Hi Def before hi def was really mainstream and has some amazing camera work and shots. I would have thought it would be a no brainer but nothing still...