What is your number one most wanted unreleased blu-ray?

Oct 14, 2011
United Kingdom
Mine has to be 'The Entity' from 1982, love that movie and I think it's definatley worthy of a blu-ray release, considering the hype around Paranormal Activity and the likes....

24l4wig.jpg

(cover made by me for fun) :D

Attachments

• wish1.jpg
    wish1.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 296
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Steelbookzombie
Your welcome :)

Have to ask - who's that in your avatar? ;)

Lola from the movie "The Loved Ones", crazy movie, check it out if you haven't seen it.

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Sleeping Beauty is out and has been for a while - UK release with slip cover below

View attachment 16127

I did a little research and came to the conclusion this version will not play on my US PS3. So I'm still holding out on a US release. Thanks for the help however.

Would love to see Grease (with a bonus Grease 2 in special edition) and Saturday Night Fever (with a bonus Staying Alive in special edition)

TV series Alias would be great on bluray too

I would love those
- Chris Colombus's The Bicentenial Man
- a proper release for De Palma's Mission to Mars (there is a French blu-ray, but I would love an American edition with lots of bonuses)
- Shyamalan's The Village
- Jonathan Demme's Beloved
And of course there are lots of TV series I would love to have on Blu-ray.
I hope that Universal will release the second season of Smash in France (that's the only country where the first season was released on blu-ray)