What Old TV Shows Would You Like To See Rebooted?

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
With Hollywood in a "reboot" frenzy, what shows do you wish could get a "revamp/relaunch"?

Attachments

• No Pic.jpg
    No Pic.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 6,418
Last edited by a moderator:
Knight rider
I think they already tried to do that a few years back and im pretty sure it was horrible.

I'd like to see Beast Wars rebooted
One of my FAVORITE shows growing up. Would be awesome. But of coarse here in Canada it was called BEASTIES... yup... still not sure why.

The X-Files
That would be really cool.
Fringe was able to keep me satisfied for a few years, but thats gone now. Bring it on.

My Choices would be...
- GARGOYLES
- SLIDERS
- and what about REBOOT to be rebooted?

With great actors and a good budget I would go for:
Buck Rogers in the 25th Century
The Prisoner
Knight Rider

But TBH i would rather they leaved them unless they are really willing to put the work in unlike other re-boots.

I think they already tried to do that a few years back and im pretty sure it was horrible.

One of my FAVORITE shows growing up. Would be awesome. But of coarse here in Canada it was called BEASTIES... yup... still not sure why.

That would be really cool.
Fringe was able to keep me satisfied for a few years, but thats gone now. Bring it on.

My Choices would be...
- GARGOYLES
- SLIDERS
Oh, wow.i haven't been in this thread since 2011, lol.I can see them rebooting Knight rider again and for the better.Kitt should have never been a mustang and the new Knight was garbage.The brain of the show, i forget her name, was smoking hott ,though.

;)

Check out some of the press release from Mainframe Entertainment:

VANCOUVER, BC (September 30, 2013) – A renowned global animation brand is about to be re-booted. Reflecting the company’s commitment to the production of animated programming for television, Rainmaker Entertainment Inc. has named its television division Mainframe Entertainment.

In conjunction with the re-birth of Mainframe Entertainment, a name celebrated for its pioneering achievements in computer-animated television, the company has unveiled the first two series in development: an all-new version of the popular ReBoot franchise and Tiger’s Apprentice, a CGI animated series based on the trilogy of young adult novels written by award-winning author Laurence Yep.

The reimagining of the venerable ReBoot series comes just in time for its 20th anniversary. Making its debut on television screens in 1994, ReBoot was centered on the world of Mainframe, where a guardian program sprite and his friends defended the system from superviruses bent on creating havoc and destruction. Mainframe Entertainment will team with leading computer industry manufacturers to update the ReBoot universe and create a ground-breaking viewing experience for fans.

Reactions: kaw