What SteelBook Do You Have The MOST Of In Your Collection?

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Duplicate Copies - Faster
Double/Triple Dip etc. - Robin Hood movies I believe.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to have multiples of a lot of steelbooks, but I've been thinning out the collection recently.

Chris Nolan's Batman with the most on my end - missing from this are a couple of recent acquisitions - both JPN steelbooks and a G1 French BB / TDK steelie.

View attachment 6642

Last edited:
Sucker Punch x 4 U.S. AU FR GE
Fast Five x 4 U.S. UK FS GE
Iron Man 2 x 3 U.S. JP TW
Minority Report x 2 CN FR
Sherlock Holmes x 2 FS GE
X-Men 1st Class x 2 FR UK
Watchmen x 2 FS GE

I got three different inglourious basterds french german and futureshop exclusive 1st release and the canadian slipcover stoped collecting multiple a while ago and sold them all cannot justify having to steelbooks of the same film just because of different artwork.

I used to have multiples of a lot of steelbooks, but I've been thinning out the collection recently.

Chris Nolan's Batman with the most on my end - missing from this are a couple of recent acquisitions - both JPN steelbooks and a G1 French BB / TDK steelie.

View attachment 6642

hey andy,

could you list where all of these are from as i am trying to make a batman collection lol

Fast Five 4x UK HU US GE
picture.php

X-Men First Class 2x UK FR
picture.php

Captain America 2x UK CZ
Prince Of Persia 2x UK GE
Troy 2x GE CA
Battle LA 2x US UK
Clash Of The Titans 2x GE CA
The Dark Knight 2x GE CA
Robin Hood 2x GE UK
The Expendables 2x UK GE
The Hurt Locker 2x IT UK
Wolfman 2x UK GE

@ joswin93:

Batman Begins: Canada + Japan
The Dark Knight: Canada 2x + Germany 2x + France + Netherlands + Japan
Batman Begins & The Dark Knight: France + Germany

I think thats all of them.........or did I miss anything?

Oh, I thought you meant which single steelbook did I have the most copies of. I have 8 copies of The Town.

But, double, triple, quadruple, etc dipped on many of them.

I have a problem.:( I need help! Seriously!

Reactions: ash333

View attachment 6642

I've a collection which is more or less identical, and i'm sure it will grow once The Dark Knight rises :scat:

Oh, I thought you meant which single steelbook did I have the most copies of. I have 8 copies of The Town.

But, double, triple, quadruple, etc dipped on many of them.

I have a problem.:( I need help! Seriously!

I could help you, seriously! Will send you an ampty box and you can put all these "too many" SBs in there just send it and tell it will be paid for the shipping at the receiving end :hilarious:

10 versions of Resident Evil: Afterlife including, DE, FR, JPN, UK, USA
9 versions of Sucker Punch including both DE versions, CA, US SDCC, FR, AUS also various Amarays & DVD's :)
9 versions of Tron:Legacy including DE, SWE, AUS (Viva), MX (G1), NL, FR.
Have quite a lot of other double-, triple-,quad-dips just cannot think of them atm. :scat:
Also many multiples from GB's etc. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: BluRayJunkie
Man you guys are nuts!

I'm probably weird but I don't understand the need of collecting all of the different versions of the same movie :dunno:

I'm no collector apparently, just an amateur :ohno:

Man you guys are nuts!

I'm probably weird but I don't understand the need of collecting all of the different versions of the same movie :dunno:

You are short selling yourself my friend. Not an amateur by a long shot since you have a great record in hunting down steelbooks, VG or BR, rare or new and always trading well :D

Man you guys are nuts!

You are definitey a collector, just not mentally challenged like a bunch of us. I may have more titles duplicated than not. I'll have to check!:confused:

Sent From The Bat Cave.

You're too kind my friend, but let's face it, I'm a fraud :(
:joy:

:hilarious: That just made my day, Biscuit!

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

You are definitey a collector, just not mentally challenged like a bunch of us. I may have more titles duplicated than not. I'll have to check!:confused:

Sent From The Bat Cave.

Definitely agree. It's almost sad, isn't it?

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

I could help you, seriously! Will send you an ampty box and you can put all these "too many" SBs in there just send it and tell it will be paid for the shipping at the receiving end :hilarious:

That's not helping me.;) Then, I'd just have to start the whole cycle over.EEK!