What steelbooks are you getting for Christmas?

Oct 11, 2011
Poole UK
I'm happy to say, that I've probably got around 10-12 steelbooks coming to me Christmas day.

I remember all the Play.com release were getting so out of hand, I started asking family members if they would pick them up (in the middle of July, September etc) early, and save them for Christmas.

I've actually forgotten some of the ones I've asked for, which is great really!
I know for sure I've got 'The Godfather', 'Ghostbusters' and 'Top Gun'.

My parents think I'm mental, because I've asked them to inspect every copy delivered, from the spine to the packaging :D

So what you all getting?

Reactions: Xavier and tonybsg
I don't know exactly how many but my fiancee bought me from play.com a value of 600 danish kroner which is around 60 puonds in steelbooks.
So I can't wait to see :oohyeah:!
I know the amount of money because I so that on the bank statement but I don't know which ones!

Just my SS that I know of. I think my wife is to scared to get anything outside of the states for me. At least here she can inspect for me which she is really good at.

My girlfriend paid for Captain America, so that's been wrapped up for Christmas Day. She said she would get me one more, but no idea whether she has or what it would be.

'er in doors doesn't understand why I collect Steelbooks EEK!

Anyways, I'm expecting some Asia steels :scat: Only one delivery day left though EEK!