Where are you going on vacation this year?

Got a week off next week so my fiance and I are off to Yorkshire for a week just to have some time away.

Not got a proper holiday until our honeymoon next year, but it'll be worth the wait

Greece, Lefkadas in Sep...nice pretty quiet island. Might also be a trip later this year to Thailand, not decided yet.

got back today from a 2 week tour of the west coast USA with my wife.
LA, San Diego, Sedona, Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, Selma, Yosemite National Park, California.

Oh my god!!!!!!!!!! Raised the bar so high in terms of holidays!!!!!! we went for my 50th birthday, so want to go back for my wifes 50th.

in a word, mindblowing!!!!!!!!!!!

Went to Maui last weekend. Was amazing, as usual.

Kalaepiha Point
full

Makena Beach
Swam with some Sea Turtles
full

Nakalele Blowhole
full

Kihei at Sunset
full

Reactions: Blu-devil and Asopp
I will be going to Georgia in 2 weeks for a long weekend and Disney World in December for 8 days. Cannot wait to go. Have not been there in 2 years..it will be about the 13th time there...

Reactions: Asopp
Not this year but the wife and I have just booked up for two weeks in Florida next February :D

I have a question.. this year i'm going to the south of france but next year i want to do a big trip. i've been once to cameroon and once to egypt, but i'd like to see more of africa. i'm a female so obviously travelling incertain areas can be questionable - i would be going by myself since this is an expensive trip and my friends can't afford it. but I definitely want to go back to africa becuase i've been there twice before and absolutely LOVED it. Does anyone have any advice on where to go if you're travelling by yourself as a woman? also, my family are worried about it and while we were discussing it my mom came up with the idea of making a live travel blog - has anybody ever done this or have any experience doing that? i've never done it, do i need to buy a domain name? i'll be bringing my ipad for the journy but not my laptop so i want something reliable that i can update on the go with video. i was checking out these guys but if anyone has any knowledge on that i'd appreciate it too.

Next February I'm off to the Dominican Rebublic for 2 weeks, tho I'm thinking of extending it by another week.
Activities will include scuba diving, kayaking in mangroves, zip lining, beach bumming, white water rafting and eating copious amounts of red snapper and lobster.
The resort I will be based at.
image.jpg1_zpsyb6litgs.jpg

Bahia De Las Aguilas, officially the most spectacular beach on the planet.
image.jpg11_zpsxiom95aw.jpg

image.jpg16_zpssvgj9f0p.jpg

image.jpg19_zps8uliaxov.jpg

image.jpg13_zpsnuaydcge.jpg

Reactions: blumaster and Asopp
Going to Lisbon in September.
Next April, going to a place called Melbourne in Orlando. Never heard of it before!
My brother in law is being transferred from UK. I'll be looking to visit Target, Best Buy, Walmart, Barnes & Noble looking for cheap steels and Funko's!

Reactions: whysoserious?