MARK13-16.jpg

MARK17-20.jpg

MARK19-22.jpg

MARK23-26.jpg

MARK27-29.jpg

MARK31-34.jpg

MARK35-29.jpg

MARK39-42.jpg

I picked a lot .... basically picked the ones that I would "want" to own ... or already own(as I own a few currently)

Granted, there's a few that I would pass on due to knowing they would be pretty costly ... but with $ aside ... I picked the ones I like and would want....

I picked 1->7 & 42.
I already own 3,4,6,7 & 42 on order. Someday I'll gather the funds to get 1&2, but patience is a virtue.

I would love to own the others, but since we didn't see them properly in the movie, I don't see the point of having them... Some of them are really cool (read Gemini), but still, I wished we would see them much more in the movie.

As well as the main suits from each movie, I'd like to see some dark coloured suits like Mark 18, 20 and definitely the Orbital Gemini (39).
I know red is the standard Iron Man colour but all that hot-rod red is starting to get alittle monotonous to me :p

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    603 bytes · Views: 345
Last edited by a moderator:
The Play Imaginative 1/4 scale Gemini Mark 39 looks awesome but too expensive for my budget so I can't wait until HT pick up on that one. It will be a 1st day preorder buy for me when/if they do. :scat:

mark39e.jpg

Last edited:
Please tell me from where did you took the pictures of the costumes? Are they from the official movie magazine or where? Please tell me because I am need to buy it.

Please tell me from where did you took the pictures of the costumes? Are they from the official movie magazine or where? Please tell me because I am need to buy it.

I'm guessing you just mean where the pics came from ... I grabbed them from another thread here on the site. However looking at the fold you can see its scans or pics from pages. My guess is its from the official Iron Man 3 art book.

I'm guessing you just mean where the pics came from ... I grabbed them from another thread here on the site. However looking at the fold you can see its scans or pics from pages. My guess is its from the official Iron Man 3 art book.

Do you mean "Iron Man 3: The Art of the Movie"?

Last edited:
I only have a Mark III from Hot Toys currently, but if I had the money haha I'd definitely like a Mark 42 and Heartbreaker is probably my favourite one of the 'Iron Legion'