whysoserious? new years giveaway winners chosen

whysoserious?

a no posting ex ninja
Premium Supporter
Apr 2, 2011
wirral uk
hi guys cuz u all rock and hdn is awesome (plus ive won 3 giveaways already)
im doing a new years giveaway from 31st dec until 11th jan .
rules ;
1 thank the post , every single ninja is welcome to join
2 state what prize or would like ( u can choose any or all , 1 prize per ninja)
3 post what your new years resolutions are
4 post what one steelbook would make your 2015 ( not any that we know are in pipeline)

prizes
1 transformers 3d entertainment store steelbook case(no discs)
2 the raid 2 entertainment store steelbook sealed
3 star trek into darkness futureshop steelbook sealed
4 the bourne trilogy(coffret trilogie) french steelbook & bourne legacy uk steelbook both open but mint
5 £15 or 15 euros ($20 for usa or canada ) gift voucher for zavvi or amazon

winners pay for shipping
lotto balls will be drawn from the floor via betty the bulldogs mouth:D

good luck ninjas

Last edited:
Congrats winners!! (Thanks for the fun giveaway @whysoserious? )
Winner_is_you_animated.gif

Reactions: Towser
@whysoserious? DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: You my friend, you're the absolute fu**ing GREATEST! :notworthy: :thumbs:

Yesterday I received your EPIC package! :drool: Thanks my Ninja Bro! :cool: I truly appreciate it... we ALL do! :) My wife Alyssa immediately claimed the Goodies! :banghead: :squint: :meh: :p And Cowboy is thinking to himself, "Where's Betty? I can sniff her scent! :happy: I want some of that BOOTY!" :hilarious: :rofl: But seriously, his dog charm is fu**ing AWESOME!!!! :drool: :cool: "Cowboy born in U.S.A" :thumbs:

DSC00589.JPG DSC00575.JPG DSC00609.JPG

DSC00591.JPG DSC00598.JPG DSC00608.JPG

Thanks again! YOU FU**ING ROCK!!!
ninjastanding.png
Rockstar.gif

glad you like it all franky . i was thinking of you all when picking out everything , wasnt sure if the coat for cowboy was big enough , yourself , alyssa and cowboy are more than welcome ,
enjoy
dave and the betty boo
@whysoserious? Sorry Dave... I dont like it, I FU**ING LOVE it ALL! :woot: :notworthy:

Everything was PERFECT! :thumbs: The coat was the right size for Cowboy ;) I put it on him, but he fell asleep... seems like it was very comfortable for him! :D
DSC00730.JPG

Thanks again my friend! :drool:

i fu***g love that franky . ive just showed my mum the photo , she started laughing and said "why hasnt betty got a name tag?", ive just ordered one haha , i pink one , cuz shes a lady

Reactions: bloodsnake007