Not open for further replies.

lenticularis

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
UK

ninja week-host your own 728.png

Win a Premium Membership Upgrade: Become a Ninja for life and have a rather nice blue banner under your user name.

Host:
lenticularis

Duration:
February 21st - February 25th

Who is Eligible?
All registered members irrespective of post count.

The Prize:
One Premium Membership Upgrade.

What do I have to do?
1. Thank the Post
2. Question: Do you browse all of the forums on HDN or just visit a favourite ( for example Steelbooks)?

Terms / Info:
One entry / post per person. The competion will close at 7.00pm GMT on Saturday 25th February and the winner will be announced on Sunday 26th.

Good Luck to everyone!

Last edited:
Thanks for the great giveaway :D

I don't browse all the forums, usually (but not exclusively) just my favorite ones, which would be collector's editions, digibooks/digipacks, steelbooks, slips, GBs, books, and vinyl. :happy:

thanks for the opportunity! :thumbs: probably mostly steelbooks and the GB forum, but! this Ninja Week alone i have done some more concerted venturing out after comments from posters, and intend to move from occasional surfing elsewhere to regular visits. now fully alert-ed up! :)

Thanks for the giveaway! I've always wanted to be a premium supporter. :thumbs:

I spend most of my time in the Steelbook forum, but I also spend a decent amount of time in the for sale and group buy sections. I've also been expanding to some of the other forums recently as I've started grabbing a number of non-steelbook collectibles.

So many great forums to choose from!

Status
Not open for further replies.