Not open for further replies.

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere

ninja-week-top-banner-inevent.png

WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2016!

HOSTED/DONATED:
Apollon

WINNER:
@Mickle_89

DURATION: Ninja week from February 22 till February 28

ELIGIBILITY:
All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE:

IMG_0986.jpg

TO ENTER:

1- Thank the OP

2- Favorite Arnold movie and why?

TERMS:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. The packaging material will be donated by Apollon.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
Last Action Hero without question. It has the most replay value, you can watch it in any mood and yes, I know it's cheesy (like any Arnie movie) but it has some great cliches and pretty good pacing.

Thanks

Reactions: Hamill82
Thanks for the awesome giveaway :notworthy::thumbs:

I do really love the first terminator movie so it's a close second for me. T2 wins out.. I remember when it was released and I watched it for the first time, all the way through I was thinking that I didn't want it to end.. I loved everything about it.. the music the characters, the new and improved terminator and linda's character had gone all terminator herself:OMG::woot: the special effects.. it was the best special effects film I'd seen at the time, and I think it still holds up very well today.. I enjoy it every time I watch it.. (and I've watched it soooo many times).. still love the guns n roses track too... just awesome!!!!!!

Thanks for the giveaway.

My favorite Arnie movie is Commando. Till this day still the most kickass movie to me. You can just sit back, relax and watch him kick anyone that comes near. It has all the elements I love in a movie, great action and a lot of comedy :D

Terminator 2 because he said he will be back and he has kept his promise until 2015.

Best concept, Effects and Action (robotic speech delivery skills that is natural to Arnie blend in perfectly with the character)

Thanks @Apollon for the zillionth time today :D

My favourite Arnie movie is Rambo first blood part 2 as that is the first Arnie movie I saw with my dad when I was about 11!

Edit-just realised what I put, change that to terminator haha!

Last edited:
Insanely tough question:rolleyes:

My vote is for Predator, first movie I saw with Arnold. Probably one of the best Schwarzenegger movie has ever been made.

Thanks for the giveaway:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.