[WINNER ANNOUNCED] Batman: The Dark Knight by NE (New Flesh Exclusive Print)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Welcome to Ninja Week 2014! This Giveaway comes to you on behalf of Hi-Def Ninja’s Posters & Art section and has been contributed by yours truly. The item in the photo is the item that you’ll be receiving.

ITEM: The Dark Knight by NE (New Flesh Exclusive print) (#73/85; 8”x10”)

CONDITION: Noticeably Near Mint

SHIPPING: Worldwide shipping will be covered by myself. This item will be shipped rolled within a poster tube. Please note that this item will not be shipped out to the winner until sometime in April (winner will be updated through PMs).

RULES: Just reply below with either a description of your favourite scene from the Nolan Trilogy or be creative and share a clip of your favourite scene. The winner will be randomly generated using Random.org. Last of all, just have fun!

Giveaway ends Friday at an undisclosed time!

photo 2 (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Joker interrogation scene for me as well as this was awesome and a great performance overall by Heath Ledger.

Thanks for the great giveaway

It Has To Be The Best Scene Surely...
Now Lets Put A Smile On My Face
joker.jpg

thanks for a great comp:thumbs:

Thanks for the giveaway!!

My favorite scene is from Batman Begins when Henri Ducard talks to Bruce Wayne along the lines about how he traveled the world, but you haven't traveled inwards to see what he fears. Later in the scene explaining that if you make yourself more than a man and devote yourself to an ideal you become something else entirely.

To me that was the beginning and tone of what was to become batman!

Near the ending of TDKR where batman carries the bomb away and semi-reveals his identity to Commissioner Gordon. A very touching moment.

Thanks for the give-away :)

My favourite scene is the first bank-scene in The Dark Knight :). Epic!

My favourite scene from the Nolan films would have to be when Batman and Bane fight in the sewers in '...Rises'. Great battle and the no score gave it a powerful effect.

Thanks for the giveaway

My favourite is when the Joker first confronts the other gangsters of Gotham when they are having a meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.