[WINNER ANNOUNCED] Captain America: The New Deal HC TPB by Rieber & Cassaday

Status
Not open for further replies.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Welcome to Ninja Week 2014! This Giveaway comes to you on behalf of Hi-Def Ninja’s Comics section and has been contributed by yours truly. The item in the photo is the item that you’ll be receiving (not original photo).

ITEM: Captain America: The New Deal HC

CONDITION: Very Fine to Near Mint

SHIPPING: Worldwide shipping will be covered by myself. This item will be shipped within a box. Please note that this item will not be shipped out to the winner until sometime in April (winner will be updated through PMs).

RULES: Just reply below with what you’re looking forward to most from Captain America: The Winter Soldier. The winner will be randomly generated using Random.org. Last of all, just have fun!

Giveaway closes at an undisclosed time on Sunday. Good luck!

photo 3 (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Really looking forward to seeing The Winter Solider in a live motion picture!

I'm looking foward to the story line and see where it leads for Avengers: A.O.U plus I want to see anthony mackie do well has Falcon (hopefully good so he'll be in Avengers: A.O.U).

Thanks for the giveaway.

Looking forward to seeing if they'll bring in / incorporate any other characters from the TV show.

Awesome giveaway.

I'm looking forward to how the story evolves, specifically regarding cap and the winter soldier. Very happy it's described as a political thriller. It also looks like it's packed with action. Can't wait to see it.

I'm hoping to see Captain America show his true leadership skills which I think are one of his strongest assets. They seemed to take a back seat in the Avengers because of Iron Man mocking him.

Winner Announced!

Congratulations to...

image.jpg

wyatt03!

You're the winner of the Captain America HC! Please send me your mailing info via PM!

Thank you to all the entrants! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jericho
Status
Not open for further replies.