[WINNER ANNOUNCED] Captain America: The New Deal HC TPB by Rieber & Cassaday

Status
Not open for further replies.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Welcome to Ninja Week 2014! This Giveaway comes to you on behalf of Hi-Def Ninja’s Comics section and has been contributed by yours truly. The item in the photo is the item that you’ll be receiving (not original photo).

ITEM: Captain America: The New Deal HC

CONDITION: Very Fine to Near Mint

SHIPPING: Worldwide shipping will be covered by myself. This item will be shipped within a box. Please note that this item will not be shipped out to the winner until sometime in April (winner will be updated through PMs).

RULES: Just reply below with what you’re looking forward to most from Captain America: The Winter Soldier. The winner will be randomly generated using Random.org. Last of all, just have fun!

Giveaway closes at an undisclosed time on Sunday. Good luck!

photo 3 (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Im just excited at the thought of seeing it!

I grew up with marvel comics and am thrilled at each new movie

Truth be told i don´t know what to expect for CA WS but i guess i am looking forward for some kick ass action and mind blowing special effects :scat: among other things :D

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

I so hope it's going to be a little more faster paced than the 1st, my friend raves about it saying 'It's nothing like the comic' now I have no idea but it just has to be faster with the action and not so slow..and from the trailer it does look to be that way..so fingaz Crossed

Great giveaway :thumbs:

Another Captain America adventure is what I am looking forward too

Thanks for the giveaway

Ron

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

I'm looking forward to the prospect of a matching steelbook. But I'm not holding my breath haha

Thanks for the giveaway.

Thx. for the giveaway!!!

I'm looking forward to see the villains.

Happy Ninja Week!!!

Also hoping for a better film that the first. More pace. More action. More captain kicking butt. That's what I'm looking forward to :)

Status
Not open for further replies.