[WINNER ANNOUNCED] KimchiDVD Mystery Prize number 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Prize donated by:

KimchiDVD
Visit and shop their other amazing Blu-ray and DVD's at:
http:/www.kimchidvd.com

Win another mystery title from our friends over at KimchiDVD

Winner pays shipping.

To enter:

1. Thank the post (you must do this, as this is where the list of entrants will come from)
2. If you could have KimchiDVD release any title as an exclusive, what would it be and what treatment would you want it to have?

Good luck everyone!​

Last edited:
Thanks @cooey for facilitating this giveaway.

I would like Kimchi to do an exclusive for Train to Busan and have a glossy /debossed steel.

Hedwig and The Angry Inch. I think the official artwork would make for an awesome steelbook. Lenti or fullslip.
HedwigandtheAngryInchMoviePoster.jpg

That's easy! It would have to be the golden child! I love that film! And obviously it would have to be lenticular because their Lenticulars are a thing of beauty!

#bestweekever

Lost in Translation for me. With a nice subtle velvety texture on the full slip. Cover art should be the scene where scarjo wears the pink wig and rests her head on Murray's shoulder

Thanks for the amazing giveaway Matt & kimchi

Ohhh there's so many, life aquatic, Darjeeling limited, nice guys or Inherent vice
All glossed and embossed steels with lenti packages and all the trimmings. Preferably Blu collection

They have to happen

Last edited:
I would love to see Pink Floyd: The Wall have Embossed glossy Hammers on the front and the Iconic wall debossed as the background

Thank you for the giveaway!
To go for a more recent option, I'd choose Denis Villeneuve's Arrival with a nice lenticular image creating the alien writing!

Thank you for the giveaway.
A Watchmen premium would be cool. Glossy with a Lenticular Rorschach slipbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.