[WINNER ANNOUNCED] KimchiDVD Mystery Prize number 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Prize donated by:

KimchiDVD
Visit and shop their other amazing Blu-ray and DVD's at:
http:/www.kimchidvd.com

Win another mystery title from our friends over at KimchiDVD

Winner pays shipping.

To enter:

1. Thank the post (you must do this, as this is where the list of entrants will come from)
2. If you could have KimchiDVD release any title as an exclusive, what would it be and what treatment would you want it to have?

Good luck everyone!​

Last edited:
Thanks for another opportunity to win and thanks Kimchi for doing what you do <3

If I had to pick one movie I'd pick Tron: Legacy. I could see there being some really cool finishes on it and one of their amazing lenticulars. I think Legacy deserves the Kimchi treatment!

I'd love to see a big lebowski release. Steelbook, lentils with the gutter balls girls! Booklet with a white Russian recipe. And lastly character cards with a quite from each. Could be lush!

Cheers for the giveaway!

Would love to see a lenticular full slip edition of 'rise of the planet of the apes' with Cesar in all his glory standing surrounded by his ape followers. Damn i love that film

Thanks for the giveaway!

I'd love to see a full and lenti slip of Logan once it's released!

American Beauty with Mena Suvari covered in roses as lenticular with WEA steelbook...that would be something I would pay fortune for. :)

I happily join here, too.

My suggestion would be one of the greatest (anti-war) movies ever, Platoon. Although I'm much more into regular full slips, I could totally see me buying a lenticular slip box with a WEA steelbook. The lenticular image would be this one:

platoon.jpg

Thank you :)

I bet Kimchi could do a bang up job on The Grey. A glossed or spot glossed steelbook with debossed/embossed elements would be great. One properly textured (I think Kimchi is tops in this catgory) full slip would be great, but I'd also be happy with a one-click with a lenti and another full slip!

Thanks for the giveaway!

Thanks for the giveaway!

I would go with Seven. Maybe go with a full slip in the design of John Doe's notebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.