[WINNER ANNOUNCED NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] Ninja Premium Member Subscription #2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Well, since I've won the Xbox one I thought I'd better do another giveaway for you good people of HDN!

:hidefninja: This time round I'm offering a free Ninja Subscription to one lucky winner! :hidefninja:

Read more about what's on offer with the Ninja Subscription HERE

logoletters.png

Rules: Thank the thread and answer me this. If you were a Ninja, what would your first assignment be and how would you kill your target? :D

Giveaway ends on Thursday 06th Feb at 1000GMT

Good luck everyone! :movie:

What.... what do you mean I can't enter the Xbox competition as I'm in the UK!?!?! Right that's it.... Wreck...... Horhay.....DB?!?!??!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the giveaway :)

If I was a ninja my first assignment would be to find and put some sense into the artist responsible for the recent marvel /disney artwork :p

Thanks for the amazing giveaway

If I was a ninja I would break into the closest Krispy Kreme shop or booth and steal at least a days worth of doughnuts. I would kill the bakers/ general workers by injecting them with custard and to finish them off a ninja star on top!

If I was a ninja my first assignment would be to find Zavvi CC manager!I let him locked in a room for the rest of his life!

Thanks for the giveaway!

My assignment would be to check if postal services handle packages carefully (it's not all in the way it's packaged you know). I would kill my target by throwing every single damaged steelbook at them.

I can start tomorrow morning!...hopefully none of my coworkers will read this :ugh:

:hilarious:

My first mission would be to break into works headquarters and lower all my bosses wages, I would take out all who stands in the way of my objective haha

Thanks !!

1st Mission: Destroy the Mate Painting machine at Scanavo Factory !!
Method: A big Shipment of Zavvi Mate Steelbooks, droped from an Helicopter !!

Target - That person who buys the last steelbook of any title I miss out on before I can buy it...

Weapon - Zavvi's Disney's Fantasia, just the back half...

Thanks for the giveaway!

My first assignment would be the maker of cheez whiz (because it's disgusting). He'd go down by way of a large cheddar cheese wheel falling on his head.

my first mission as a ninja would be to defeat those who know I am a ninja. And I would do so by putting snakes in their bed.
So, If you think that I'm a ninja, inspect your bed before getting in ;)

Thanks for such a cool giveaway cooey :thumbs:

I would show temp them by sending them an IM FS steelbook and then burn it in front of their eyes, and then watch as they gauge their eyes out so they don't have to watch :hilarious:
(That might have been a little weird :emb:)

First target would be a wealthy businessman's son who is dealing with black market.
Kill would be via espionage and gun.
Would disguise as sales person and knock on door and then shoot him via silencer!

If I am a ninja, my first assignment would be get rid of all the other contestants of (all) the giveaways I've entered (by all means necessary) to ensure my winning chance....ha ha....

Thanks for the giveaway! :thumbs:

thanks for the giveaway!

My first mission: to sneak into Best Buy headquarters and slowly but surely take over their customer relations department, improving everything and awarding special privileges to all HDN collectors! :hidefninja:

My weapons of choice would be efficiency! Kindness! And plenty of steelbooks to be sold in the US! Also ninja stars. Because ninja stars are awesome. :champ:

Status
Not open for further replies.