Thu-Day 4 [WINNER ANNOUNCED] Punk's The Wizard of Oz (75th Anniversary Limited Edition Blu-ray) Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
WINNER - zesty

The Prize:

IMG_7346.JPG

All registered forum members are eligible to enter.

One post/entry per person. The winner will be drawn randomly.

The winner is responsible for paying the shipping.

Ninja Week - Feb 24nd to Feb 28th

To Enter:

1. Thank the OP.
2. What's your favorite classic film?

Good Luck Ninjas! Enjoy Ninja Week 2016!

Last edited:
Thanks for this Giveaway:)

My is -> movie about the one and only candy master...not @bloodsnake007 this time:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:, but close:

willy_wonka.jpg
LOL! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

@galareta2332 My Candy Land has Mexican SWEETS! :naughty: Those are better! :hungry:
BloodWonka -by Kuzco.jpg

:D
The Prize:

All registered forum members are eligible to enter.

One post/entry per person. The winner will be drawn randomly.

The winner is responsible for paying the shipping.

Ninja Week - Feb 24nd to Feb 28th

To Enter:

1. Thank the OP.
2. What's your favorite classic film?

Good Luck Ninjas! Enjoy Ninja Week 2016!
Thanks for the Give-Away @PunkNinja, I'm actually entering for Alyssa! :emb: She used to have this Edition but gave it to her cousin as a Birthday present.

My favorite classic is also Willy Wonka, but I'm going to share Alyssa's favorite: Wizard of Oz, she grew up watching this film, she calls it the ultimate chick flick because these crazy witches are fighting over a pair of shoes! :woot: :hilarious: :p
Shoes-GIFs-the-wizard-of-oz-33890446-245-200.gif

LOL! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

@galareta2332 My Candy Land has Mexican SWEETS! :naughty: Those are better! :hungry:
View attachment 223156
:D

Thanks for the Give-Away @PunkNinja, I'm actually entering for Alyssa! :emb: She used to have this Edition but gave it to her cousin as a Birthday present.

My favorite classic is also Willy Wonka, but I'm going to share Alyssa's favorite: Wizard of Oz, she grew up watching this film, she calls it the ultimate chick flick because these crazy witches are fighting over a pair of shoes! :woot: :hilarious: :p
Shoes-GIFs-the-wizard-of-oz-33890446-245-200.gif

And we have a winner:drool::drool::drool::drool::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::drool::drool::drool::drool:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Status
Not open for further replies.