[WINNER CHOSEN] #1-Win a Home Theater System-Winner's choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Winner: terry44
home-theater-package (2).jpg

Welcome to #ninjaweek #bestweekever 2015!
https://www.hidefninja.com

This week we once again celebrate movies and entertainment collectibles with enthusiasts around the world and 400+ items will be given away, including 2 HDN sponsored grand prizes, 2 member-sponsored grand prizes, a classic Grail Steelbook & surprise additional member giveaways.
This giveaway is sponsored by hidefninja.com & our

Want to show your #ninjapride? Get the almost sold out ultra-limited silver/blue HDN Challenge Coin # 3 at the Ninja Shop here to help us kick off the event and support the community's growth. HDN Challenge Coin # 2 can only be won during Ninja Week. See info here.
New giveaways launch all day, every day during Ninja Week and members also enjoy special retailer savings! Check back often and follow us @bluraysteelbook and @hidefninja for the latest news!

ninjaweek15.jpg

For our 1st HDN-Sponsored Grand Prize, winner choses a home theater set up from an Amazon site which matches his/her needs. You can choose any home theater components, a sound bar, or other equipment that matches your needs, up to $400 USA or 250 GBP. Shipped to your door from Amazon. Open to winners worldwide.

To enter:

1) What new forum would you like to see at hidefninja.com?

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.com and what your favorite part of our community is?

3) Post your favorite action 'babe' (guy or girl) in this thread

Have fun everyone & good luck everyone!

Enjoy Ninja Week 2/23-3/1 and learn about the site-join group buys to obtain editions from around the world, become a Premium Ninja member to support the site, learn about all of the latest collectibles news, and make new friends who enjoy entertainment as much as you do.
#bestweekever #ninjaweek is here!
nslogo.png

hidefninja-com-ninja-week-2015-jpg.133790

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-02-22 at 11.12.49 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-02-22 at 11.12.49 AM.png
    36 KB · Views: 11,777
Last edited:
1) I think it's perfect the way it is. It covers more collectibles than I care to get addicted to collecting.

2) Was a user over at Blu-Ray.com and kept seeing people posting about HDN or linking to HDN. So eventually I decided to cut out the middle man and join up myself.

3) Yvonne Strahovski
80e1a0b3009f191bc4cb4a3ab57e252b.jpg

Reactions: Ask
Epic prize!

1. I'd like to see a Cinematography board, discussing various styles and cinematographers etc.

2. I was looking for Blu Ray player reviews, google lead me here, never looked back :thumbs:

3. The amazing Emma Stone;
emma-stone-oscars-2015-academy-awards.jpg

Thanks for the awesooooome giveaway

1. I would like a forum to be dedicated about film categories example animation forum, western forum, sci fi forum etc etc

2. My friend of mine suggested this forum because i was looking for steelbooks and i love the steelbook thread

r7m58i.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway!

1) I think that hidefninja.com has everything I need, so nothing :)

2) I came to the community after purchasing my first steelbook. I tried looking around to see the best place to find steelbooks etc and then found this forum. Now I'm on it everyday! I enjoy finding out about new and upcoming steelbooks the most.

3) Along with most other people on here, I have to also go with Black Widow :woot::OMG:

black-widow-poster.jpg

1) HDN is pretty complete in my mind (for all things film/pop culture), but I guess it could be interesting to see a forum dedicated to discussing film transfers/restorations, which versions have superior picture/sound quality, etc.

2) I joined HDN because of my growing steelbook obsession. I love learning from new members and geeking out with them

3) I've got to go with Gina Carano as well
images

1. I can't think of anything as I feel this site has everything I want.
2. Just searching for pictures of steelbooks in google lead me to this awesome site. Favorite is the Steelbook discussion area:)
tomcruiseburjkhalifa630.jpg

Thanks. :)

1. Custom jobs for slips, lenticulars etc. are quite popular nowadays so I would like to see more of that here.

2, Found it via my online friends

3. The older she gets the more kickass she is:

257fa011ae432518b15ecb25a359115f.jpg

I would like to see a job oppertunities forum!

I just came across the forum by accident and stayed! The best part is the Steelbook section!

uploadfromtaptalk1424701148285.jpg

Thanks for the amazing giveaway!

1) I would like the Blu fan steelbooks to have a separate section.

2) From people mentioning it on another forum.Having the chance to join group buys.

3)
Michelle-in-Fast-Furious-michelle-rodriguez-4597922-1707-2560-2.jpg

1) It's not a new forum, but I would like to see the Collectibles getting more and more people coming and discuss... we work hard getting it full of stuff, but not a lot of new faces come visit... :(

2) Google. Got addicted to steelbook with the Disney titles and now I'm hooked!

3)
angelina-jolie-1600x1200-487.jpg Angelina-Jolie-Salt-angelina-jolie-31763093-636-477.jpg angelina-jolie-wanted.jpg
JcqJXHZ.gif

THANK YOU HDN for such an AWESOME Giveaway! Ninja Week is the best week EVER!

1. Since this is such a strong group, I'd like to see giveaways and generosity expanded into a "community service" or "helping others" charity type thread. Something where we as a group could come together and organize ways to give back to others. I'm not sure exactly how it would work, but I think if anyone could do it, it's this community! :shy:

2. I actually came here by way of the other site - trying to find harder-to-get releases. Once I had the bug, there was no turning back!

captain-america-the-winter-soldier-scarlett-johansson-02-2642x2128.jpg
:drool:

Last edited:
1) What new forumwould you like to see at hidefninja.com?
-A design ideas forum would be cool, (i.e like @AnubisNefer 's Zero Dark Thirty design in the PA thread) but to establish a connection with the retailers using HDN's membership/readership as a selling point. There is no better judge that what artwork or designs work than the collective wisdom of the HDN community.

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.comand what your favorite part of our community is? I came to HDN quite by chance after googling some foreign steelbook releases. Since then I've hardly been away, and am mostly found lurking/posting in both the steelbook and slip covers forums which are my personal favourite part of the HDN community. Some of the people there have helped me no end. Not just with great product knowledge and photos, but with real help in purchasing/importing releases. This place rocks!

3) Post your favorite action 'babe' (guy or girl) in this thread With pleasure:
star-trek-2-into-darkness-alice-eve-underwear.jpg

Thanks HDN for all these superb chances to win great prizes.

Reactions: AnubisNefer
1) What new forumwould you like to see at hidefninja.com?
-A design ideas forum would be cool, (i.e like @AnubisNefer 's Zero Dark Thirty design in the PA thread) but to establish a connection with the retailers using HDN's membership/readership as a selling point. There is no better judge that what artwork or designs work than the collective wisdom of the HDN community.

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.comand what your favorite part of our community is? I came to HDN quite by chance after googling some foreign steelbook releases. Since then I've hardly been away, and am mostly found lurking/posting in both the steelbook and slip covers forums which are my personal favourite part of the HDN community. Some of the people there have helped me no end. Not just with great product knowledge and photos, but with real help in purchasing/importing releases. This place rocks!

3) Post your favorite action 'babe' (guy or girl) in this thread With pleasure:
star-trek-2-into-darkness-alice-eve-underwear.jpg

Thanks HDN for all these superb chances to win great prizes.
You're too kind @Man on Wire

There are alot great designers here on hidefninja ;-) Please do not forget them.... ;-)

Superb idea btw!

Reactions: Man on 1Wire x 6 3
Thanks for this giveaway! :)

1. What would be nice is a dedicated forum for single regions of the world, where you can chat and talk with people from your region. Not much else left to add to HDN, it's all here. :)

2. While i was searching for a reliable community to get my information for new releases from. :)

Scarlett-Johansson-5.jpeg

No need to add words.. :rolleyes:

You're too kind @Man on Wire

There are alot great designers here on hidefninja ;-) Please do not forget them.... ;-)

Superb idea btw!

Thanks man! I was just using your ZDT effort as an example, and what a superb example it was. Of course there are others with great ideas as well, which is why I think a design ideas forum could be a very interesting addition to the site. Cheers mate.

I think a self contained forum purely for people to ***** and moan (about anything/everything) would go down a treat, ha ha!

As for coming to the site, I think I found it through google after making my first steelbook purchase and wanting to look for more, been here ever since.

As for top action babe:

th

1) Maybe an area exclusively to discuss all about movies (old or new): plot holes, aspect ratio, IMAX scenes, mistakes, etc.

2) Searching for a really reliable source on steelbooks. What O enkoy the most in here is the way we help each other.

3) Jennifer Lawrence!
the-hunger-games-jennifer-lawrence-katniss.jpg

1) I don't miss anything but as a few stated, there should be a "designer" sub where people can share their artworks or share their custom steelbooks & lentis

2) I've found HDN through a german blu-ray news blog, joined and read only for a long time. Last year after several PMs with ninjas who stated I should join and that they understand my english I started to talk to you guys :rolleyes:
Besides all the news and first hand informations about new releases, the marketplace and group buys and everything, I love most that ninja spirit! That everybody here is a big family and looking out for each other. And always everybody is polite with each other. Such a big pleasure to met you all guys :drool::drool::drool:

3)
Wiggle%2Byour%2Bbig%2Btoe%2B_c4229bc776d7ba1a6ecd9272653bca33.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.