[WINNER CHOSEN] #1-Win a Home Theater System-Winner's choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Winner: terry44
home-theater-package (2).jpg

Welcome to #ninjaweek #bestweekever 2015!
https://www.hidefninja.com

This week we once again celebrate movies and entertainment collectibles with enthusiasts around the world and 400+ items will be given away, including 2 HDN sponsored grand prizes, 2 member-sponsored grand prizes, a classic Grail Steelbook & surprise additional member giveaways.
This giveaway is sponsored by hidefninja.com & our

Want to show your #ninjapride? Get the almost sold out ultra-limited silver/blue HDN Challenge Coin # 3 at the Ninja Shop here to help us kick off the event and support the community's growth. HDN Challenge Coin # 2 can only be won during Ninja Week. See info here.
New giveaways launch all day, every day during Ninja Week and members also enjoy special retailer savings! Check back often and follow us @bluraysteelbook and @hidefninja for the latest news!

ninjaweek15.jpg

For our 1st HDN-Sponsored Grand Prize, winner choses a home theater set up from an Amazon site which matches his/her needs. You can choose any home theater components, a sound bar, or other equipment that matches your needs, up to $400 USA or 250 GBP. Shipped to your door from Amazon. Open to winners worldwide.

To enter:

1) What new forum would you like to see at hidefninja.com?

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.com and what your favorite part of our community is?

3) Post your favorite action 'babe' (guy or girl) in this thread

Have fun everyone & good luck everyone!

Enjoy Ninja Week 2/23-3/1 and learn about the site-join group buys to obtain editions from around the world, become a Premium Ninja member to support the site, learn about all of the latest collectibles news, and make new friends who enjoy entertainment as much as you do.
#bestweekever #ninjaweek is here!
nslogo.png

hidefninja-com-ninja-week-2015-jpg.133790

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-02-22 at 11.12.49 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-02-22 at 11.12.49 AM.png
    36 KB · Views: 11,782
Last edited:
1. Would like to see a forum on movie rumours

2. Found HDN a few years ago when I discovered SteelBook on play.com

3. Fav action babe......got to be Scarlet
what-the-handwriting-scarlett-johansson-reveals-about-her-personality

1) I generally don't stray from the Steelbook section, so that's all I could really comment on, but perhaps having a separate area for multiple release of the same films so that the main page doesn't get too clogged up.

2) I found it while looking for upcoming steelbook releases and I really love the trust and reliability of the trading section in particular.

3) Emily Blunt (She's just so bad ass in Edge of Tomorrow)

1) i would like to see a sports fantasy league

2) Found out about HDN on BD forum

3) fav action person would have to be kate beckinsale

Last edited by a moderator:
1) Organize the steelbook area by country or source, thread gets so much action it is hard to keep it all straight.

2) Google, Steelbook

3) Liam Neeson right now, every film he has made since the first Taken seems to be a play on that exact same character.. but, I like them all!

1. Honestly not much I can come up with here. Only thins that comes to mind may be a dedicated customization forum where everyone could share their work, how to videos and thins like that (don't think it exists already)

2. Found it randomly via a Google search for a steelbook, started reading, and have been hooked ever since. My favorite thing here is twofold- all the great info on new steels etc... And the sense of community everyone exhibits and has fun with.

3. Kate Beckinsale
kate-beckinsale-1920x1200-40757.jpg

1) An alphabetised section to locate steels and their images etc? I can sometimes spend a while using search to find what I need.

2) I came by this site when searching for steels after I had 'collected' a few due to their sheer beauty. I love the forums.

3) Kate Beckinsale hands down is great in the Underworld series. :)

While I am here can anyone answer if the Ninja shop is only US based or is there a UK one too where I can save on shipping?

1. Hm, maybe one for custom made collectibles?
2. After TIF closed down I came here and am now enjoying the gbs and the big information flood on new SB releases
keira-knightley-57a.jpg

1) I usually stick to the Steelbook forum, but sometimes post on the mma thread (which isn't very active).
Actually almost any topic is covered. I guess a fashion forum?

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.com and what your favorite part of our community is?
I ordered a DVD that was a steelbook, and had to have more, which eventually led me to this site.
I like the members that make up the forum.

3. Rooney Mara <3 I guess she's an action babe in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.
Rooney-Mara-017.jpg

Last edited:
Many thanks for a awesome giveaway!

1) What new forum would you like to see at hidefninja.com?

Not really a new forum as such, but I would really like a dedicated thread which has a countdown to pre order live times for steelbooks.

I was part of a couple of other forums and kept reading members referring to 'HDN', a quick google and here I am :)

resident_evil_extinction_milla_jovovich_with_guns.jpg

Amazing Giveaway, Generosity abounds! :woot:

1 -I would like to see a forum dedicated to steelbook customization (lentis, slips, inside art etc) and also a 100% idiot proof guide on how to get a good result. :p

2 - I bought Thor (HMV) and wondered if there was similar editions for the earlier Marvel movies, one Google search later and I was surfing HDN discovering that these steelbook things existed for many of my favourite movie, been broke ever since. :hungry:

3 - Emilia Clarke

full

Many Thanks! :thumbs:

Good LUCK whoever gets this :notworthy:. Loved reading through so far :D . Another 2 days to go yet :ohno:.

I already have my own home theater sytem :cool:.

It is called the Husband and childabeasts ( kids ) :banghead:.

The noise and entertainment you only get anything like it at a ZOO :sour: .

FANTASTIC PRIZE JUST MINDBOGGOLING BRILLIANT :notworthy: :notworthy: :drool: .

1. a forum dedicated to superheroes

2. was collecting Avengers stuffs and couldn't find a particular steelbook on ebay. googled for it and it led me here.

3 . Hayley Atwell
Hayley-Atwell-Photoshoot-hayley-atwell-25138345-400-530.jpg

Thank you Ninja elfs for another wonderful giveaway. This year surpasses all previous years indeed.

HDN is well organized in terms of site structure and content distribution. But I would love to see new section for HDN exclusives. I mean come on. Are ninjas really satisfied with only one HDN exclusive ? HDN must start releasing it's own exclusives. There will be unprecedented interest. Copies will sell like hot cakes. Come on HDN. Make it happen !!!!!!

I shared my story of how I stumbled upon HDN here. And to add on to that, It has been very addicting experience so far. I usually visit HDN 2 times in an hour. Yes that's true. I do not post that much unless I feel that I must, that's a different story, but I keep on exploring steelbooks section, collectibles section and Community collections section from time to time. And now it has become a habit. Thanks to ninja gods that HDN is not blocked at work place. And even though I stop collecting steelbooks or any other related stuff, I am sure that I will start again if I keep on visiting like this. It has been wallet killer experience so far (yes it's a by-product, when you divulge in to such awesome activity at an awesome site). It has been a home to countless different type of members who all share same interest one way or other. It has been friendly.... And last but not least...it has been awesome.

Now for the babe part, Here's someone I can think of right now... too much guardian memories....
guardians-of-the-galaxy-gamora-zoe-saldana-feature.jpg

1) What new forum would you like to see at hidefninja.com? Wow, to be honest I think you have everything covered.

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.com and what your favorite part of our community is? via google when looking for info on steelbooks - Fav part is looking at other people's collections.

slater.jpg

1. I would say maybe a forum on Anime

2. I found this site when i was searching for steelbooks online

3. yvonne strahovski from chuck

Yvonne-Strahovski-promo-Chuck-season-4-01-.jpg

Thanks for the Giveaway!!

1. Like previously mentioned, maybe a region specific forum (not copying...actually thought of that!!) :)
2. An existing member whom I know from another forum told me to come and take a look :)
SG.jpg

Thank you for this awesome giveaway :)

1) I also like the idea of region specific forums, the site is pretty much perfect :)

2) I heard about HDN on YouTube and I just started collecting steelbooks and blu Rays so I joined. I like talking about steelbooks with others as my friends and family don't know what they are lol

3) my favourite action girl
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.