[WINNER CHOSEN] #1-Win a Home Theater System-Winner's choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Winner: terry44
home-theater-package (2).jpg

Welcome to #ninjaweek #bestweekever 2015!
https://www.hidefninja.com

This week we once again celebrate movies and entertainment collectibles with enthusiasts around the world and 400+ items will be given away, including 2 HDN sponsored grand prizes, 2 member-sponsored grand prizes, a classic Grail Steelbook & surprise additional member giveaways.
This giveaway is sponsored by hidefninja.com & our

Want to show your #ninjapride? Get the almost sold out ultra-limited silver/blue HDN Challenge Coin # 3 at the Ninja Shop here to help us kick off the event and support the community's growth. HDN Challenge Coin # 2 can only be won during Ninja Week. See info here.
New giveaways launch all day, every day during Ninja Week and members also enjoy special retailer savings! Check back often and follow us @bluraysteelbook and @hidefninja for the latest news!

ninjaweek15.jpg

For our 1st HDN-Sponsored Grand Prize, winner choses a home theater set up from an Amazon site which matches his/her needs. You can choose any home theater components, a sound bar, or other equipment that matches your needs, up to $400 USA or 250 GBP. Shipped to your door from Amazon. Open to winners worldwide.

To enter:

1) What new forum would you like to see at hidefninja.com?

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.com and what your favorite part of our community is?

3) Post your favorite action 'babe' (guy or girl) in this thread

Have fun everyone & good luck everyone!

Enjoy Ninja Week 2/23-3/1 and learn about the site-join group buys to obtain editions from around the world, become a Premium Ninja member to support the site, learn about all of the latest collectibles news, and make new friends who enjoy entertainment as much as you do.
#bestweekever #ninjaweek is here!
nslogo.png

hidefninja-com-ninja-week-2015-jpg.133790

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-02-22 at 11.12.49 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-02-22 at 11.12.49 AM.png
    36 KB · Views: 11,788
Last edited:
1) Can't think of any other topic that isn't already at Hidefninja.

2) My addiction to steelbooks was the way I discovered Hidefninja. Obviously the steelbook thread is my favorite.

3)
safe_image.php

Thanks for the giveaway!

1. I can not say at the moment, I think everything is included :happy:
2. Through other forum. Favorite parts: blu-ray reviews; cult reviews; blu-ray steelbook;
LUCY.jpeg

Thanks everyone for your excitement and entries for our NINJA WEEK 2015 event this year. Good luck guys!

5d10c91f-2b96-40b9-b850-26200ac65f5f_black-widow-poster.jpg
hi maybe
1; you could have a forum for movie memorabilia like posters and figures and such
2:i found it through looking for ways to find out about steelbooks and general knowledge
3:

A proper food, drinks & candies forum, there tons of plates, shapes, colors that must be showed to all commuinity.

I arrived here by luck, I believe was searching about steelbook forums :D since July 2010, lots of fun and lots of grate people here and feels like a huge family around the world.

Emily-Browning-Sucker-Punch-demolitionvenom-21316254-281-585.jpg

1. Can't really think of anything HDN seem to cover it all

2.google sent me to this great place , after I purchased my first steel and had a little search

image.jpg

1) this site has everything I want but I wouldn't mind a specific custom steelbooks area for things like glossing and embossing techniques.

2) I'm not entirely sure how I got here (probably googling steelbooks) but it was immediately a place I wanted to be. I now visit the site multiple times every day. Favourite bit, steelbook section.

3) Eve green for me.
image.jpg

i would like to see a forum based upon what's hot or not in the steelbook world
came across hidef ninja by a random person telling about it and have been hooked ever since just like the level of info that is available here
and this is my favorite film actress
Angelina-Jolie-Tombraider.jpg

1) Poster Forum (oh wait, I already did that :p )
2) Wreck recruited me from a slipcover forum I ran
3)
famke-janssen-jean-grey-2083879028.jpg

1. To be honest ive always managed to find what im looking for, such a vast aray of topics to discuss!!

2. Well i came to hi def ninja nearly 5 years ago so im what you might call a relic on these forums and believe i know alot of people on here over the years. as i started getting interested in steelbooks scouring ebay and i did a search one day on google and found this little site called hi def ninja and immediately was hooked and by all accounts the site and members has grown hugely since then but its all ways a pleaseant place to come and im sure always will be.

3. I dont have the capability to post pics at the mo but my choice would be margot robbie as she is great and could b a good action female!

Hope i get entered seen as i carnt post pics.

Oh and thanks for the super giveaway!!! Guys.

I personally think everything is on here. The only thing that maybe would be nice is a live chat on the forum.

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.com and what your favorite part of our community is?
I created an account because I was so annoyed that I could not see any of the images that were shared on this website XD. I always came across it when I looked up images of new steelbooks XD. So I created an account and never left and check this site daily now :)

xduq74.jpg

A nomination thread where each member gets to nominate a friend or member to do something daft/funny. Once that task is done, that member can then nominate someone else! Bit like the Ice Bucket Challenge, lets get members to do something and have a bit of fun :)

I joined HDN in October 2011. Finding HDN was rather ironic and pure luck surprising as it sounds :p I know feel kinda of embarrassed. :emb: Don't worry it ends well!

I pre-ordered through Play.comPredators blu-ray. When the post arrived I was surprised to see a metal collectors case and realised I actually pre-ordered a steelbook. Meh I thought, was going to return it back to Play.com. So me being new to this packaging I had to do a little research what this piece of metal was doing with my shelf of aamrays. I never even seen a steelbook before:rolleyes:

So what was this metal case I ordered? So the first thing I typed was steelbook on YouTube and saw videos from a collector who sadly passed away from cancer called blurayfreak. I saw that he had a massive collection. As I became more intrigued and inspired and seeing that he had a copy of this Iron Man Future Shop, I wondered why it was so highly sought. So I typed in steelbook on Google. That is where I come across HDN:) Good old Google.

From then I learned about the hundreds of collectible packaging, the original Future Shop releases, and the grail Iron Man. More importantly I met many great friends on my journey to own and catch up on many of the steels that I missed out on. New members who I became friends assisted with my goal whom I have shared experiences, feedback and most of all fun. My favourite part of the community? Apart from trying to make DigitalBabe laugh all the time :LOL: It is interacting with all the members and staff that have supported and contributed to the growing small community that is available to give Wreck, Apsmith, DB, and all the other MODS the trust in exploring and providing new things to come for us all :thumbs:

Had I not pre-ordered a wrong bluray I would most certainly not be here. It does make me wonder what life be like 'if' I did not order the steel. Rather than thinking about it, I have no regrets :)

Okay she is a baddie but loved her as a babe villain ;)

man_of_steel_faora_character_poster_by_touchboyj_hero-d627v80.jpg

Isn't anything else I want on this forum, it's perfect as it is.

My brother introduced me to Steelbook collecting and mentioned a forum that was great, the rest is history.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424953672.644530.jpg

1) You guys cover everything. But I will say I would love to see some dedication to the 70's cult films and 80's greats.
2) A friend from another non-movie forum roped me in and I am not looking back !
3) Love her movies, hate her movies, either way she is a certified butt kicker in her movies. Milla Jovovich

Milla-Jovovich-milla-jovovich-29539219-1569-2245.jpg

1) What new forum would you like to see at hidefninja.com? I like the idea of a forum where we discuss getting together as collectors and doing fun things. That would be nice!

2) Share how you came to hidefninja.com and what your favorite part of our community is? I first began as a member of blu-ray.com and stumbled upon this website soon after. I enjoy being apart of such a great group of folks who have the passion of collecting as much as I do!

3) My favorite action babe would have to be Rhona Mitra. She may be getting a little too old for anymore action flicks, but she has done some great work over the years!

1) A forum dedicated to Amiibo's since they are all the rage.

2) Found this site by Googling steelbooks.

3) Because never not a good choice
AN27309733Actress%20Scarlett%20.jpg

1. Hidefninja seems to already have all the forums I'd like!

2. I came to hidefninja via bluray.com. I initially became a member so that I could participate in the group buys. My favorite part of the community is that it's very fun and friendly, and shares all the most up to date info. regarding steelbooks.

3. My favorite action babe would have to be Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman.

Status
Not open for further replies.