[WINNER CHOSEN] 2 Pairs Of Aviator & Peter Pan Steelbooks (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FanOfGaming

Steelbook, POP & Statue Collector
Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Winner 1: @ste22
Winner 2: @jmromanos

Opens: 3PM EST Tuesday
Closes: Noon EST Sunday
Donated By: @Wreck
Condition: New/Sealed
Shipping: Covered by HDN
# of Winners: 2 via Random Number Generator

To enter this giveaway, please post 1) your favourite Leonardo DiCaprio role and 2) do you agree or disagree with Walt Disney's opinion that Peter Pan was "cold and unlikeable" in the film?

ENJOY NINJA WEEK AND GOOD LUCK

10892766-1389359282-77530.jpg

10847259-1383926295-491763-jpg.51574

Last edited:
1) Inception
2) Disagree. I did like in Once Upon a time where they made Pan the villain. But I really wouldn't call him "cold and unlikeable"

1) Best Leo role - definitely in Catch me if you can

2) I watched Peter Pan quite recently and must agree that the character is a bit 'cold and unlike able'. But I loved him as a kid :)

Loved De caprio in Aviator a very mature role for him.
I had never even heard this about Peter Pan and as a child I never felt he was to cold I will have to revisit this with adult eyes

thank you

Thanks for the great contest giveaway!
1) My favorite DiCaprio part is THE DEPARTED, because it is the first movie with him
where I actually believed him as a grown-up!! (True!!)
image.jpg
2) I thought Peter was 'bratty' in Disney's version. But that was fine because I was just so Thrilled that he was actually a dude this time!!
image.jpg<--- BOY Peter. BOOBs Peter.--->image.jpg

1)
django-unchained-leonardo-dicaprio-kc.jpg

2) Kinda agree, I have always found his voice a little unnerving lol

I loved DiCaprio in Shutter Island (can't remember the Name of his character though)! :)

I don't think Peter Pan was wether cold nor unlikeable?!

Thanks again for another great giveaway! :)

1) Catch Me If You Can (A great role played fantastically, although Shutter Island was a close 2nd).

2) It's been a long time since I saw Peter Pan, but from memory he was likeable.

Loved him in Catch Me If You Can, and it's been a while since I've seen Peter Pan but that's not how I remember it... or maybe I'm thinking of Hook...

Thanks

Awsome givaway many thanks...

Mine would have to be Leo in Django played a excellent role....

As for pan compared to the late Robbin Williams the cartoon pan definatly comes across cold n unlikable

Check-out-the-first-look-of-Quentin-Tarantinos-Django-Unchained-which-releases-in-India-in-early-2013-The-movie-stars-Leonardo-di-Caprio-Jamie-Foxx-and-Christoph-Waltz1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.