[WINNER CHOSEN] 2 Pairs Of Aviator & Peter Pan Steelbooks (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FanOfGaming

Steelbook, POP & Statue Collector
Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Winner 1: @ste22
Winner 2: @jmromanos

Opens: 3PM EST Tuesday
Closes: Noon EST Sunday
Donated By: @Wreck
Condition: New/Sealed
Shipping: Covered by HDN
# of Winners: 2 via Random Number Generator

To enter this giveaway, please post 1) your favourite Leonardo DiCaprio role and 2) do you agree or disagree with Walt Disney's opinion that Peter Pan was "cold and unlikeable" in the film?

ENJOY NINJA WEEK AND GOOD LUCK

10892766-1389359282-77530.jpg

10847259-1383926295-491763-jpg.51574

Last edited:
1) For me, LD will always remembered as the guy from Titanic .. It was his career defining role I think ... Runner up would probably be Inception or a Martin Scorsese movie

2) I don't agree with that conclusion. Peter Pan was overally a likeable character.

Thanks for the giveaway !

Great Giveaway!!

1. Arnie Grape. What's eating gilbert grape.

2. No. I quite enjoyed the movie when I was younger.

For all the films faults, I believe Leo portrayed the character of the book beautifully in Gatbsy
afbeelding-21.png

That Disney titbit is news to me. I have to disagree.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway!
My favorite role for Leo is Jordan Belfort, but my favorite movie of his is inception. And I disagree about peter pan being cold.

Favorite DiCaprio is either The Aviator or Catch Me If You Can.

And yes, Walt was completely right. Peter Pan comes off as being rather distant and unrelatable in my opinion.

1) Calvin Candie (Django Unchained)
2) It's funny this is the question because when I was a kid, I thought Peter Pan seemed like a smart-alic jerk. I can't really explain why. I still liked the movie...a lot. But he wasn't my favorite character.

catch-me-if-you-can1.jpeg

Catch Me If You Can!!!!

I disagree with Walt Disney. I rather liked Peter Pans character in the movie.

Great giveaway BTW!!!!

1. Hard to say, but i think i love him most in Wolf of Wall Street as Jordan Belfort. But i really loved his performance in What's Eating Gilbert Grape.
2. I'd have to watch the film again, seeing i havent seen it since i was a kid, but I'd say no for now.

1) Catch me if you can
ent_leo11,0.jpg

2) never really watched and never was interested in Peter Pan so can't really say anything lol

1) Jordan Belfort (Wolf of Wall Street)
2) I don't agree that he's "cold and unlikeable" because I don't know what that means.

Nice giveaway, thank you
Fave Leo role was as Frank And many other people in Catch me if you can. Great movie.
Come to think of it, Walt Disney was right. Peter Pan didnt come across as warm at all !!
Thanks again [emoji106]

Another tough choice but today I'll go with

1. The beach

2. No not at all (did not know ol' Walt thought that)

Thanks for the giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.