[WINNER CHOSEN] Apollon's "You ready, Ninjas?" #14 - Manta Lab - The Revenant - Leather Slip Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated.gif

THIS NINJA WEEK GIVEAWAY IS DONATED BY

12552790_1009658312477610_9173657685768182829_n.jpg

WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2017!

HOST:
Apollon

WINNER: @Torstein

DURATION:
Ninja week from February 20 till February 26

ELIGIBILITY:
All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE:

160728_TRev_Preview-04.jpg

TO ENTER:

Thank this post (to show you read and agreed to the terms).

What is your favorite section of the Hi-def Ninja forums and how would you make it better?

TERMS:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the Hi-def Ninja site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2017 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
I love the pictures of latest purchased steelbooks. Always nice to see how they look in the flesh. Usually makes me want to buy them too!

The steelbook section is my favourite. And its by far the best of any of the others out there for me at least. With a community that is so helpful i couldnt really think of anything that needs to be changed. Maybe the notifications when subscribing to threads to be more quick but that may be my device and not HDN :)

Thanks for the amazing giveaway :)

My choice would be the steelbook section but due I've sold my entire steelbook collection for my ealth and my family , the choice is giveaways section.
Would be nice if there were sub sections for each of the retailers in steelbook section

Mondo X Steelbook section is my favourite part of the HDN boards. I stumbled upon my first Mondo X Steelbook by accident and while looking for more information on the series I found HDN and have fallen deep down the rabbit hole of steelbook collecting. I don't think I would change anything about the section.

Has to be the slip section. I spend most of my time there and it would be nice if it got more traffic, however i kinda like that it's quiet. ;)

Thanks for the Give-Away!

I Like the pics of latest steelbook page and I just wish that people wud stop posting more pics so that I do not end up buying more...

Thanks for the giveaway.
Steelbook group buys is my favorite section. I notice sometimes in the group buy steelbook forum that there are duplicates of some buys, same title, both from the same company. One will say closed and the other will say open. I know that if I use click on it I'll see a closing date but it's a bit confusing and I'm probably just being lazy.

Thanks, @Apollon for a great giveaway! I just love the Steelbook-section and it just so good I can't really see any way to improve it. I like it just the way it is.

Reactions: IRON MAN
Thanks for the giveaway!

The Steelbook area, because of the news and infos I need to know about limited editions.

To make it better, maybe, separate them by collection [stores]

My favorite section is the wants/needs section

I'd make it better be incorporating the feel of the HDN Shop where members could upload images, descriptions, and listings!

Thanks for the giveaway, Apollon!
Really like the section on Steelbooks that will be coming out with pics of them. Sometimes they could come out sooner. Love Manta Lab. Have Deadpool and Tarzan!!! Love their work!

Reactions: IRON MAN
my favorite section is the steelbook forums, and i would make it better by creating a steelbook database and collection manager for members. also bringing HDN back to tapatalk would be highly appreciated.

thanks for the giveaway!

#bestweekever

Thanks for the giveaway.

Honestly don't have a favorite section. I am all over every section on this website. I wish there was more activity in other sections of the website not just in the steelbook section.

Thank you for the giveaway!
My favorite section is the steelbook forum and I would suggest improving the search feature on the forum. Google often does a better job.

i gotta be honest, i am new here although i know this forum for sometime. but so far im loving it, if i gotta say how would i make something better, id say the mobile page could be a little better

Status
Not open for further replies.