[WINNER CHOSEN] Apollon's "You ready, Ninjas?" #14 - Manta Lab - The Revenant - Leather Slip Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated.gif

THIS NINJA WEEK GIVEAWAY IS DONATED BY

12552790_1009658312477610_9173657685768182829_n.jpg

WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2017!

HOST:
Apollon

WINNER: @Torstein

DURATION:
Ninja week from February 20 till February 26

ELIGIBILITY:
All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE:

160728_TRev_Preview-04.jpg

TO ENTER:

Thank this post (to show you read and agreed to the terms).

What is your favorite section of the Hi-def Ninja forums and how would you make it better?

TERMS:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the Hi-def Ninja site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2017 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
Great GA!
Love the Steelbook and Comic Section and the Group buys of course. Didn't need any update. Last year there were some General Problems with the side down but other than that everything runs smoothly.

The steelbook forum is the place for me.

How to make it better ? Ban all posts saying that something can now be found cheaper on ebay.

Thanks for the give away

Thanks for the awesome GA!
My favourite is the horror section.
Wouldnt change anything, just wish more of us would be into it :)

Favorite section would be the steelbooks. I think a way to imporve would be to have different sections. One for the premiums and one for the averages (Best Buy, Target, etc.).

Thanks for the giveaway!

My favorite section is definitely the steelbook section. I honestly can't think of any improvements. It has everything I need from release dates, pics of the steelbooks, and other great discussion about the movie or release. Great section.

Thanks for the giveaway :)
My favourite section is the Slipcover section. Have seen some amazing fanarts and designs here!

Not much, it's pretty good as is. I love the forum and community pages. They layout could be a little simpler and easier to navigate, other than that I got nothing.

Thanks for the giveaway :notworthy::thumbs:

The steelbook section

I would like to see the retailer list, kimchi, zavvi, blufans, amazon etc theads then you click on the retailer and all the sub threads be their steelbook releases.. I would find it easier to find stuff:emb:

Status
Not open for further replies.