E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated.gif

THIS NINJA WEEK GIVEAWAY IS DONATED BY

Apollon

WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2017!

HOST:
Apollon

WINNER: @bloodsnake007

DURATION:
Ninja week from February 20 till February 26

ELIGIBILITY:
All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE (DREDD Blu-ray Metal Box + DREDD: The Illustrated Movie Script and Visuals):

IMG_1590.jpg

TO ENTER:

Little known piece of trivia: there was a script for a Judge Dredd film back in the early '80's but the script was changed so many times that the script was eventually turned into the first Robocop film script and the Judge Dredd film was shelved.

Thank this post (to show you read and agreed to the terms) and share some trivia about this iconic character below.

TERMS:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. The packaging material will be donated by Apollon.

Please note that since I will be traveling during Ninja Week up until the end of March, the prizes will start shipping once I'm back, i.e. end of March.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the Hi-def Ninja site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2017 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
Dredd is famous for his harsh attitude and hardline approach to all-comers.

But the ultimate Lawman has a weakness: Vienna, daughter of his psychopathic brother, Rico. Dredd orphaned her, and tried for ages to keep her away from the dangers of his chosen lifestyle. In the end, he moved her from Brit-Cit to Mega-City One. Since then, she's been threatened and/or kidnapped several times, demonstrated that she's inherited the family mean streak, and has challenged Dredd's perception of what he is and should be. Chief Judge Hershey has pointed out that caring for Vienna is not a weakness. She considers it good for Dredd "to be human" occasionally.

Thanks for hosting a superb giveaway!

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Thanks for the give away

In the 1995 (Stallone) Dredd movie they made a relica of the Lawmaster bike but it was far too difficult to steer so for the 2012 (Urban) Dredd movie they extended and modified several Suzuki GSX-750s so they could actually use them for filming

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Status
Not open for further replies.