[WINNER CHOSEN] Battle Royale (Play.com Exclusive) Blu-ray Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
I was looking through my collection and realised that I still haven't watched this one. I guess I got caught up in the hype and bought something I didn't really, really want. As previously, I have a spare and thought I would give it a new home. It is mint and sealed.

The winner will be chosen Monday 17th June at 20:00 BST

So to take part in the giveaway all you need to do is:
1) Thank this post (it's easier to keep track of who is taking part).
2) Name a Steelbook you purchased after getting caught up in the hype, post a picture if you can.

The winner will need to pay postage costs for it's journey to them, by the method of their choice:

Postage options:
UK - 2nd class standard - approx. £3.00
UK - 2nd class recorded - approx. £4.00
Europe - standard airmail - approx. £4.00
Worldwide - standard airmail - approx. £5.00

Last edited:
I forgot that I had this steelbook ,I got it again when I was in the UK last week In HMV I WAS so happy till I got back .THEN it hit me lol .AND Thanks for the giveaway

Attachments

• IMG_1120.JPG
    IMG_1120.JPG
    152 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Reactions: snooloui
Thanks for the giveaway snooloui. My hyped steelbook purchase is The Hurt Locker, i remember my work only got in 5 of these and 2 of them were already spoken for before the store even opened. I debated on getting the steelbook version and instead grabbed the regular version. Right when the store opened i ran up to the front and grabbed the Steelbook. The steelbook is ok, nothing special and I thought the movie was just ok too.

photo-1_zpsb075a671.jpg

Last edited:
very nice giveaway!

Count me out as I already have this bad boy, just wanted to say cool giveaway

Thanks for the giveaway!

No picture since it's still on preorder, but the Taiwan Hansel & Gretel steelbook would easily be one I got more so due to others hyping up the full slip. A choice I somewhat regret, since I really don't like the movie, but hopefully having it in hand will sway my opinion back into the positive. :scat:

Thanks, and cool giveaway! I bought Django Unchained on release day, full price and I'd never even seen the film before. Great looking steel and everyone kept going on about how good it was but I never got around to seeing it in the cinema.

P.S. Pick me, because watching my Hunger Games steelbook reminds me of how much better Battle Royale is in every way ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.