[WINNER CHOSEN] Battle Royale (Play.com Exclusive) Blu-ray Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
I was looking through my collection and realised that I still haven't watched this one. I guess I got caught up in the hype and bought something I didn't really, really want. As previously, I have a spare and thought I would give it a new home. It is mint and sealed.

The winner will be chosen Monday 17th June at 20:00 BST

So to take part in the giveaway all you need to do is:
1) Thank this post (it's easier to keep track of who is taking part).
2) Name a Steelbook you purchased after getting caught up in the hype, post a picture if you can.

The winner will need to pay postage costs for it's journey to them, by the method of their choice:

Postage options:
UK - 2nd class standard - approx. £3.00
UK - 2nd class recorded - approx. £4.00
Europe - standard airmail - approx. £4.00
Worldwide - standard airmail - approx. £5.00

Last edited:
Hey Snoo,

Thanks for this new Give-Away! I'm posting my Jack Reacher, since it came in today. I only just started this Steelbook collecting / hobby / craziness...and this is definitely one of my favorites.

These are my own pictures, btw.

2lifspe.jpg

izahk4.jpg

Reactions: snooloui
THANX FOR THE GIVE-AWAY!

alienjo.jpg

I still like this steel, but I think I overhyped it a bit and I don't know if I really wanted it in my collection as much as I thought I would.

Great giveaway...

fxqhc5.jpg

wow, i need to get off this site, i just pop in to see the news, i take a look at this picture and fall in love, i need this steelbook, how much should i pay on ebay? i see one for around £50 delivered, is that an ok price? i need to go to bed im going to spend otherwise, EEK!

Thanks for the giveaway.

No picture to hand, but mine would have to be 'The King of New York' Arrow steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.