[WINNER CHOSEN]Bill Murray is the best and I won a Challenge Coin Ghostbusters II Steelbook Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Futurhythm

Premium Supporter
May 16, 2013
In Technicolor
Congratulations to @jaws finatic! You're the winner! :)

Is it still Wednesday? It's already Thursday over here...

To celebrate my Challenge Coin win as well as my second Ninja Week, I'm giving away a brand new copy of Zavvi's Ghostbusters II Steelbook. The winner will be announced on the 1st of March and the postage will be split 50/50 (so you'll be paying like what, $9, $10? Australian Dollars too so it's like nothing since our economy went to crap). If you wanna win, thank the thread, read on and answer the question!

Bill Murray is literally the best guy ever. This is an undeniable scientific fact. He's also notoriously difficult to get a hold of and has one point of contact only - an infamous 1-800 number that you call and leave a message on. If you managed to find out what this number is and gave it a ring, what message would you leave the guy? What would you ask him? What would you tell him? What horrible dark secrets would you confess if any? Let me know and you'll be in the running.

P2262258.JPG

Last edited:
WoooooHooooooo!!!! This is awesome!!!!!

Thank you so much for this!!! A most excellent steel to add to my collection!

Regarding Murray (as I'm watching Meatballs), I've always loved the guy, like most people. But I find that with the passage of time, and knowing now some of the wonderful things he's done for strangers, that I enjoy his movies even more. He's the man.

Thanks again dude! I'm pumped! And thank you guys for kind congratulations! I'm a lucky dude. Best of luck to everyone else in the other giveaways!

Status
Not open for further replies.