[WINNER CHOSEN]Bill Murray is the best and I won a Challenge Coin Ghostbusters II Steelbook Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Futurhythm

Premium Supporter
May 16, 2013
In Technicolor
Congratulations to @jaws finatic! You're the winner! :)

Is it still Wednesday? It's already Thursday over here...

To celebrate my Challenge Coin win as well as my second Ninja Week, I'm giving away a brand new copy of Zavvi's Ghostbusters II Steelbook. The winner will be announced on the 1st of March and the postage will be split 50/50 (so you'll be paying like what, $9, $10? Australian Dollars too so it's like nothing since our economy went to crap). If you wanna win, thank the thread, read on and answer the question!

Bill Murray is literally the best guy ever. This is an undeniable scientific fact. He's also notoriously difficult to get a hold of and has one point of contact only - an infamous 1-800 number that you call and leave a message on. If you managed to find out what this number is and gave it a ring, what message would you leave the guy? What would you ask him? What would you tell him? What horrible dark secrets would you confess if any? Let me know and you'll be in the running.

P2262258.JPG

Last edited:
I would ask him if like to go for beer (my treat of course) :D Worst thing he could say is, NO, best think he could say is, YES and ill have to find some money for his beer ;) :D

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

Thanks for the great giveaway!!
If I called Bill Murray's 1-800 number
I would leave him a message saying:
"Gunga galunga...gunga -- gunga galunga"
and leave it at that!! (He knows what it means!!)
image.jpg

Reactions: Futurhythm
tumblr_mjy0yzpxUu1r90ooxo1_500.gif

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: Great giveaway buddy!!!:drool:
I would like to ask him something in polish...and then say in engilish "BILL ARE YOU LOST IN TRANSLATION?"

I'd have to say Bill you no there going to ruin Ghostbusters right can you sort it out and also a little confession I thought your life aquatic film was crap
He's put the phone down then :D

Bill Bill Bill... Thought I wouldn't get your number?
WHY THE HELL DID YOU NOT DO GHOSTBUSTERS 3 IN 1999?! :)

Then id probably put the phone down.

Last edited:
Thanks for the give away.

I'd call him up and ask him if he'd like to come a road trip with me in a camper van Max & Paddy style, I can just imagine getting totally pissed and high with this guy would be a lot of fun.

Hopefully by then I'd have a few more film scripts in the works and pitch him a few that would suit him. How great it'd be to work with such a legend! :)

thanks for the giveaway!

I would tell him his soul is doomed it he allows the ghostbusters 3 to see the day of light
I would also have to tell him my secret as a child I watched a bootleg video tape of ghostbusters hired from our local video dealer

ohh the shame please forgive me Bill

Hey Bill. The Lama here. Just wanted to say that total consciousness stuff? I lied. Sorry. Felt bad about that one. I just don't tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.