[WINNER CHOSEN] CHUNKS £50 AMAZON VOUCHER GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

chunk

Premium Supporter
May 27, 2013
PicsArt_02-20-12.03.12.png
Winner - @Rarehorrordvds666 .. congratulations :)

PicsArt_02-17-10.48.38-1189x1186.jpg
Hello ninja's
This competition will last for the duration of ninja week, a winner will be picked at random at the end of the week, and thanks to the help of @digitalbabe:notworthy::thumbs: who is organising the voucher for me will get in touch with the winner and sort out you prize:thumbs:

This is what you need to do..

* thank the op as this is where I will count up everyones entries and choose a winner at random:thumbs:

I'm a big fan of 80's movies and their soundtracks (since I grew up in the 80's) I have some very cheesy/embarrassing taste in music when it comes to 80's soundtracks.. So...

Question (2 parts)
1)
what is your most embarrassing 80's movie track? (must be a song, not a soundtrack score)
Post a youtube link to the music video or audio so that we can all have a good laugh:naughty:;)

2) what is your favorite 80's soundtrack (track not score) that you love that you are not ashamed of? Again, you must post a youtube link so we can all have a listen to your favourite track:thumbs:

Good Luck Ninja's

Last edited:
Has to be, the greatest of all time. Not embarrassed, but probably wouldn't listen to it on my way to work!

For non-embarrassing, not sure but this is always a good shout

Thank you for this amazing giveaway Louise :woot::notworthy::drool:

Whoever did the OP graphic with Chunk and the Pound bill should win this :LOL: I'm still laughing my *** off :LOL:

1. I could find so many that are worth to post but one record I really really love that is super cheesy is Christopher Cross - Arthurs Theme :shy::oohyeah::oops:

2. My favorite 80s OST is probably the Top Gun Soundtrack

I made the pic of chunk on the note with my little picsart app on my phone:rofl::emb: sometimes I have too much spare time:bag:

I played your youtube vid from Arthur and it brought back nice memories:) I hadn't heard it in quite a while.. I've played back all the vids that I needed a reminder of, which are very few in this thread:joy:. It's so funny but I've always been embarrassed by my taste in 80's movie soundtracks... but I'm discovering that I am not alone as almost all the tracks people have selected I have on my ipod 80's mixes and listen to frequently :joy:

Everyone has great taste:cigar: so maybe I do too:rofl:

I love that others have posted this. I feel like none of my friends truly understand the brilliance of this piece of music. :rofl: What a fun prompt chunk!

:rofl::thumbs:

If I looked at my top 50 most played tracks on my ipod.. I'm sure this track is in that list.. I've got about 15,000 tracks stored on it, so top 50 you can see how often I play it:joy::bag:
One of my favourite movies of all time too:drool:

The movie itself is fun and the song is not bad, but this video was always super awkward to me

one of my favorite horror flicks from the 80s and great theme song from fantastic soundtrack

rip corey haim

thank yoou for this lovely giveaway

Amazing giveaway chunk

So many to choose from and I love me some 80s music but a track for me I love is (sorry if the vids don't work) it just gets me dancing
• Footloose - kenny loggins

• embarrassing track is (which again I still love lol)

Mama used to say - junior

(You have to watch the video and wait for him in the Bath)

1, My most embarrassing song from a movie I like is So Close to the fire from Staying Alive (1983)..its so cheesy but so awesome!

2. My favourite song from a soundtrack in a movie from the 80s is Vehicle from Lock up, 1989! Such a good song with such a good montage

Thanks for the give away!

I made the pic of chunk on the note with my little picsart app on my phone:rofl::emb: sometimes I have too much spare time:bag:

I played your youtube vid from Arthur and it brought back nice memories:) I hadn't heard it in quite a while.. I've played back all the vids that I needed a reminder of, which are very few in this thread:joy:. It's so funny but I've always been embarrassed by my taste in 80's movie soundtracks... but I'm discovering that I am not alone as almost all the tracks people have selected I have on my ipod 80's mixes and listen to frequently :joy:

Everyone has great taste:cigar: so maybe I do too:rofl:

You did an amazing job on this :rofl::rofl::rofl:
You should've way more often spare time when the result is something like this :LOL:

Great that you enjoyed the Arthur song. It's just so cheesy beautiful :drool:

Amazing giveaway chunk

So many to choose from and I love me some 80s music but a track for me I love is (sorry if the vids don't work) it just gets me dancing
• Footloose - kenny loggins

• embarrassing track is (which again I still love lol)

Mama used to say - junior

(You have to watch the video and wait for him in the Bath)

:rofl::thumbs: sounded like the record was put on the wrong setting.. and the bit in the bath.. I thought he was shaving his legs at first:LOL: brilliant!:thumbs:
Ahh the footloose soundtrack.. another one I play at least 5 of the tracks frequently :drool:.. I have got two cd's of that (cos they released another one with a couple of extra tracks):emb: love the movie and Kevin Bacon:)

Status
Not open for further replies.