[WINNER CHOSEN] DOUBLE LENTI DARK KNIGHT BLUFANS GIVEAWAY

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Hey all,

Use this thread to chat about all things steelbook. Chat away ...

In an undetermined amount of time (when I need to submit GB addresses) I will then conduct the giveaway via random.org using the Post #s in this thread.

Your entries could be 1 (if you post 1 time) or 100 if you post 100 times.

At that time, I will figure out who wins the free DL TDK Blufans Edition. If you already bought the DL, you will get yours for free as I will refund you. ;)

I will host the giveaway LIVE on my IG by rolling the virtual dice first, if it lands on 5 then I will randomize the numbers 5 times and whatever # it lands on that post count # is the winner.

just wish everyone stays safe in these crazy times... and you get to watch it without many spoilers!
I get to pirate it, is what, but at least I'll likely buy it later. But most others in my country were just learning that movies - can you imagine - are not free, and shouldn't be free. 99% dismiss discs as something stupid people buy, or freaks, but at least started paying for official streaming services, even Netflix. Now they'll just go back to piracy, and the companies like Warner and Sony will lose out. Not a lot, but some percentage.

Reactions: jaws finatic
Does anyone remember their first Steelbook? Before I got into them I used to think they were useless because they were not impervious to damage, and couldn't see myself ponying up the dough. That is until I won a contest on a now defunct message board and received a DVD Steelbook of Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Man, that thing looked really sweet. Shortly thereafter I found Total Recall Blu-ray Steel on sale for 10 bucks and it was all over. Went crazy snagging Steelbooks. After a while I decided to put my Steely dollars towards premiums and now go mostly that way.

Does anyone remember their first Steelbook? Before I got into them I used to think they were useless because they were not impervious to damage, and couldn't see myself ponying up the dough. That is until I won a contest on a now defunct message board and received a DVD Steelbook of Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Man, that thing looked really sweet. Shortly thereafter I found Total Recall Blu-ray Steel on sale for 10 bucks and it was all over. Went crazy snagging Steelbooks. After a while I decided to put my Steely dollars towards premiums and now go mostly that way.
I think my first steelbook was Iron Man 2 from Target, I really wanted more but I was still young and didn't really have money to put into steelbooks like that. Now that I'm making more money I've put it towards steelbooks and recently into premiums.

Just came out of seeing The Batman for a second time. I was afraid my second viewing wouldn’t be as good of an experience as my first viewing. This sh!t is even better a second time. Give me all the sequels and hbo max spin off shows already. I’m glad we’re getting at least one of the spin off shows this year

No idea since it was so long ago. It would have been from either play.com or hmv though

So someone explain to me why the blufans steelbook is better than this one? This is also a third the price of blufans
r/Steelbooks - The Dark Knight Ultimate Collector's Edition 4K Ultra HD (Includes Blu-Ray)

So someone explain to me why the blufans steelbook is better than this one? This is also a third the price of blufans
r/Steelbooks - The Dark Knight Ultimate Collector's Edition 4K Ultra HD (Includes Blu-Ray)'s Edition 4K Ultra HD (Includes Blu-Ray)
Well, it's actually half the price, about $50, as the original price is in UK pounds.
But you're right, it about as good for me, I preordered it.

To be fair, that is a very good set. Who is this from?
It's from the Warner themselves, but as I showed in this thread, all my dozen prior editions are from the studio, and they're all quality and good. Don't listen to pompous 'premium' collectors, paying premium price for a shiny LE number sticker.
If it was me starting a collection, I'd just buy that one and be happy.

Reactions: Watkinss1
Looks like it is £40 on amazon now
Good I placed an order for all yesterday. I'm guessing they got more preorders, than were counting on, and thought, 'Hey, why are we selling it at a discount, those fanatics will grab it at full price just as well!'