[WINNER CHOSEN] EXTENDED NINJA WEEK 2013 GIVEAWAY - Avatar Play.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
A remake of 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. Avatar 2, Terminator 5 or even The Abyss post-converting it to 3d is pretty obvious choice. I want to see James Cameron's take on this classic science fiction novel. I know its been remade many times before but I'm very curious how he's gonna use he's magic touch, of course its gonna be in 3d like he's past films but like them they have the underwater theme and yes even Avatar.

Last edited:
A remake of 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. Avatar 2, Terminator 5 is or even The Abyss post-converting it to 3d is pretty obvious choice. I want to see James Cameron's take on this classic science fiction novel. I know its been remade many times before but I'm very curious how he's gonna use he's magic touch, of course its gonna be in 3d like he's past films but like them they have the underwater theme and yes even Avatar.

exactly what this Man says :thumbs:

Well seeing has avatar 2 is in the works at the moment, I think he should do a follow up to terminator salvation (T5) or alien resurrection (Alien 5, base it on earth or take it back into space).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.