[WINNER CHOSEN] Harry Potter SteelBook Set - Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
hp1.JPG
hp2.JPG

Empty steelbooks of the entire Harry Potter set (small scratch on one side of shelf)

Reply with a ROUGH estimate of how much money you spend on physical media per year?

Hundreds? Thousands?

Last edited:
Honestly, I spend well over $1,000 a year on physical media. I'm old school in that I love holding a movie or record in my hand, appreciating the artwork and craft of a beautiful package.

Thank god for Steelbooks, vinyl, companies like Mondo, Waxwork, Death Waltz, Milan, and of course Hi-Def Ninja for giving people like us to gather.

Around $1000 most years but less lately. Was having trouble with my car and now need to save for a new one.

Still pick up the ones I'm most fond of but have cut back entirely on the extras I would previously buy all the time.

Thanks for the cool giveaway

My spending has gone down a lot this year compared to past years. I say I used to spend a good $2000-$5000 on physical media a year. Last year was probably closer to $1000-$2000.

I'd love this HP set, though! I'd fill it with the upcoming 4K discs. :D

Heh, interesting giveaway! :)

I'd say I spend around $1.000, but the last few months have been rough and I've been allowing myself to get just one grail per month (around $50-$60) and that's about it.

Cheers!

Wow this Steelbook set is amazing! Haven't been collecting steelbooks for long yet but have already spent a lot of moolah on them.

I spent about ~250 a year I'd say, I really love movies and animations, so instead of renting or going to the theater I end up being the movies physically. Also to support the creators of movies I really enjoyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.