[WINNER CHOSEN] Mars Attacks Scary's 2nd Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scary Hair

Lost The Plot Ninja
Apr 27, 2012
Derbyshire ,England.
Brand new Unopened I left it alone dont faint EEK! . It was SO hard had to hide it .

So postage covered to your location . I'll close it 1pm Saturday . Radom winner drawn by @digitalbabe at your leasure sweetheart :notworthy:.

Now other than Hippopotami I am also Unicorn mad :drool: .

Yes I have a Tattoo of two Unicorns diffrent locations one rearly old :sick: and needs some work the other on my butt cheeck :oohyeah: No camera is WIDE enough :rofl: .

NO 1 WORD Answers :squint: I wont include them in the winning list .

SO what Mythical Animal do YOU WISH was REAL answers below HAVE FUN AND GOOD LUCK Ninjas :woot:

Giant scorpions I reckon or giant spiders anything giant ..... A honey badger the size of a rhino that's a monster right there ....... All Control able by me naturally

Reactions: Scary Hair
I would love to see Minotaur standing in the que to buy low fat chease for example.:LOL::LOL::LOL:
When i think about such things that are among us, it makes me laugh. I thinkg fashion would change
especialy hats :cigar:

397px-Minotauros_Myron_NAMA_1664_n1.jpg

Thanks for the give away.

I'm would like to meet a Bigfoot one day and just hope he's as friendly as Harry :)

bigfoot.jpg

Ok so hope I'm getting this right but is the big scary ass two headed dog called a Cerberus if so that's the one for me would make a good guard dog maybe not so good for when my zavvi orders come through the post

Thanks for the Great giveaway @Scary Hair :thumbs:

I loved he-man when I was a kid, I was really happy when they brought out she-ra Princess of power, I really loved her flying unicorn when I was a little girl.. So that's who/what I wish really existed;)
blog_in_flight.jpg

she-ra_special_01_uk0_full.jpg

Dragons is the only logical answer, but only if they let me fly around on their backs and incinerate my foes (I would need some foes first of all). That sounds like the life for me. I hope dragons are self-cleaning though as I'd hate to have to give one a bath.

Thanks!

Thanks for he giveaway @Scary Hair
Very generus of you! :D

Pikachu (he's mythical isn't he?)
As he is a loyal dog like companion that can electricute my enemies whilst also being a back up phone charger!
20150101093317!025Pikachu_OS_anime_4.png

Status
Not open for further replies.