[Winner chosen] mnementh's Ninja Week Giveaway - How to Train your Dragon HDZeta Lenti

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnementh

Nutter Magnet
Premium Supporter
Jul 30, 2013
Theale, UK
Rules:
1 - Thank this thread

2 - Identify the steelbooks from the below image and send your 10 answers to me in a PM (do NOT post the answers below) - The titles must be exactly as shown on the 9 steelbooks - You will then be able to work out the code which is answer 10 !!

3 - Post that you have entered (again, do not post the answers) - if correct I will thank your post

HTTYD.jpg

Shipping: winner pays

End date: The giveaway will end on Sunday the 1st March. The winner will be chosen from the correct entries by random.org. Good luck everyone! :)

Prize:
httyd.jpg

Correct Entries:

Winner - @AlienKing

Last edited:
I won? :wow: Oh snap! Thanks for the AWESOME giveaway @mnementh. What do I do now? LOL

@dan8885 Check spoiler :D
Inception
The Chronicle of Narnia: Voyage of Dawn Treader
Nosferatu
This is England
All you need is Kill
Evil Dead
The Wizard of Oz
Jason Bourne: L'heritage

NINJA WEEK !!!!!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Lester and dan8885
I won? :wow: Oh snap! Thanks for the AWESOME giveaway @mnementh. What do I do now? LOL

@dan8885 Check spoiler :D
Inception
The Chronicle of Narnia: Voyage of Dawn Treader
Nosferatu
This is England
All you need is Kill
Evil Dead
The Wizard of Oz
Jason Bourne: L'heritage

NINJA WEEK !!!!!

Thx for the answer! Wtf?! I thought the first letters of every title :cautious:

Thought the same at first but it didn't make sense. And then I played Scrabble with myself :p

That was my problem. Posted the titles on a note on the mac and scrabbled the whole week every now and then but with the first letters you got : I T N A T A E T J
It doesn't make sense to me :facepalm:

Anyway a great idea, maybe my lack of english was the problem to think deeper... :thumbs::thumbs:

Reactions: AlienKing
That was my problem. Posted the titles on a note on the mac and scrabbled the whole week every now and then but with the first letters you got : I T N A T A E T J
It doesn't make sense to me :facepalm:

Anyway a great idea, maybe my lack of english was the problem to think deeper... :thumbs::thumbs:
No, I think the problem is with @mnementh. Leading us to think it was the first letter of each movie :cautious:(n) :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.