[Winner chosen] mnementh's Ninja Week Giveaway - How to Train your Dragon HDZeta Lenti

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnementh

Nutter Magnet
Premium Supporter
Jul 30, 2013
Theale, UK
Rules:
1 - Thank this thread

2 - Identify the steelbooks from the below image and send your 10 answers to me in a PM (do NOT post the answers below) - The titles must be exactly as shown on the 9 steelbooks - You will then be able to work out the code which is answer 10 !!

3 - Post that you have entered (again, do not post the answers) - if correct I will thank your post

HTTYD.jpg

Shipping: winner pays

End date: The giveaway will end on Sunday the 1st March. The winner will be chosen from the correct entries by random.org. Good luck everyone! :)

Prize:
httyd.jpg

Correct Entries:

Winner - @AlienKing

Last edited:
I've got the 9 titles, including the red herrings, but I can't work out what the code is. This is going to drive me up the wall.

Reactions: perchut
Great idea and a great giveaway :thumbs:

I got all 9 Steelbook titles but the letters don't make sense to me :sleep: I can't sort them to a word, maybe because of my bad english :bag: Hope I can figure it out the next days :wacky:

I've got all nine titles, but I can't figure out the code :confused:

Do we include the "The"'s in the titles? I would submit them but I don't want that to be my final answer :)

Right this is killing me. Got them all but number 4 (dark blue one) but even still I'm writing the letters of each first word down for each title and it's not making sense to me, terrible at anagrams too so I'm not sure how I'm going to do this

Reactions: mnementh
Okay I've worked out the titles but this code is beyond me, I'll send you what I think I've got!

yeah, I have all the titles even from the countries they're from but The code.... i got nothing, haha

this is some contest, mate.

i got the 9, but for the life of me am getting nowhere with the 10th.
Just to clarify, it is also a steelbook, right?

Im in the same boat. Got all 9 titles yesterday but the letters don't make sense to me. Maybe because of my bad english I cant figure it out :blackeye:
Some days left to crack it :naughty:

Awesome idea and giveaway :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.