Not open for further replies.

Kuzco

Premium Supporter
Jul 28, 2012
France
As this is the NINJA WEEK and tomorrow is my birthday :rasta:

birthday20party.jpg

I decided to take part to this crazy week :oohyeah:

Up for grabs: a mint sealed copy of Jungle Book and Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy!

v4mkr8.jpg

How to enter?

Just tell us what was the most surprising or unbelievable present you received for your birthday :bday:

Winner will be randomly choose on sunday! :LOL:

Last edited:
Got a Polk Tower speaker from an ex girlfriend once. That is all that comes to mind. Thanks for the giveaway!

The most unexpected gift I ever got was something that is just not appropriate for this forum.

2nd most was when my Grandparents got me the GI JOE Headquarters for my birthday one year. Best birthday present of my entire childhood. :)

my little brother got me the amazing hitchcock blu ray collection for my last birthday. totally out of nowhere. biggest birthday surprise ever

5 minutes before closing :)

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

CLOSED

Replacement wedding ring from my wife, after I lost my 1st one at work. I did say she should have taken me to Vegas for a drive through with Elvis. On my to do list for are 20th anniversary, but will keep it a surprise.
Thanks for your giveaway.

My most suprising was tickets to see Huey Lewis and the News(I know dating myself) and them getting backstage passes to meet him after....:scat:

Status
Not open for further replies.