Not open for further replies.

Kuzco

Premium Supporter
Jul 28, 2012
France
As this is the NINJA WEEK and tomorrow is my birthday :rasta:

birthday20party.jpg

I decided to take part to this crazy week :oohyeah:

Up for grabs: a mint sealed copy of Jungle Book and Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy!

v4mkr8.jpg

How to enter?

Just tell us what was the most surprising or unbelievable present you received for your birthday :bday:

Winner will be randomly choose on sunday! :LOL:

Last edited:
When I was 10 years old I got the first X-Box, it was my very first console that belonged just to me!

Thanks for the giveaway

I got tickets for last years Rolling Stones hyde park gig for my 27th (rocknroll age!).
Was god damn incredible.

a couple years ago my buddy Mike suprised the heck out of me by buying me a very expensive JAWS Bust. we both had talked about it coming out and i knew he was going to put down the big cash and get one. being too aware of my finances i was content in living vicariously thru him.

then on my birthday i got this huge box. it came from southern maine (my friend lives in KC) and i was completely dumbfounded as to what it could be. i opened it, waded thru the protective bubbles, and there to my amazement was a beautiful grey shark snout!!! to this day i am still floored that i have that shark in my collection. easily the biggest shock of my life birthday wise.

Happy birthday!

Most unbelievable b'day present I ever got was when my friends helped replace a whole bunch of movies and games after I was burgled.

Happy birthday and thanks for the giveaway...

Most unbelievable birthday present I ever got was when I was 10 years old. I was a huge basketball fan when I was younger and grew up in Atlanta so followed the Hawks- (Dominique Wilkins, Spud Webb, etc,..) so open a gift from my parents which felt like clothes (so not expecting much) and open it up to find a beautiful #21 Jersey which I was excited enough about and then as I went to put it on realized there was more wrapped inside the jersey... courtside seats for a game about a week later for me and my dad. Was the first NBA game I ever attended and although I don't follow so much now, was a great memory as a kid.

a ps3!?......ok nice one. but i already have one. so why? ..(she) the new one is smaller! and i could not think of anything else you would like.)
er..... thanks. ~ sill have not used it. or know where it is.

Last edited:
Thanks!

I'd say the most memorable was when my wife took me to a really nice b&b in Hershey, PA

Most surprising birthday gift was when I was 11 yrs old. We didn't have much back then, and during that time the Playstation 1 was all the rage and I envied my classmates cause I knew there was no chance we could afford it. But my mom surprised me with a Playstation 1 on my birthday that year. Happy times. Thanks.:)

Thanks for give away! When I was a 12 I got a gas scooter for my bday..was totally surprised because I thought I was getting it for xmas lol

Thx. for the giveaway!!!

A dachshund puppy.

Happy Ninja Week!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.