(WINNER CHOSEN) [NINJA WEEK '14 GIVEAWAY] Justice League: WAR (CRACKLED!Steelbook)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlmaier84

EntrepreNINJA
Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2013
Houston, TX USA
HEY THERE NINJAS!!!​

First of all, HAPPY NINJA WEEK TO EVERYONE!!! HDN has made my first Ninja Week an ABSOLUTELY AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!

I very recently hosted a giveaway that a lot of you guys (and gals) signed up for that turned out VERY successfully. THANKS AGAIN to everyone who participated!!! Anywho, I wanted to come back during Ninja Week and do another giveaway, and this time, make it something really special for you guys.

Ok, so everybody likes Superheroes, right?! And more importantly, everybody likes superhero steelbooks, right?! Well this giveaway is for the Brand New "Justice League: WAR" Target Exclusive steelbook!!! However, this one is just a little bit different. Again, I said I wanted to do something really special for Ninja Week, so I decided to Crackle this little beauty of a Steelbook :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:. And I must say, it came out GREAT!!! :D

CrackleFront1_zps09fddcb2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

CrackleFront2_zps1144c2f1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

CrackleBack1_zps4e3333ba.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

CrackleBack2_zpsa8d3b550.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Here's a couple to show off the Crackle a little bit better :drool: :drool: :drool:

Toshowcracklefront_zps16ca4fb1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Toshowcrackleback_zpsb6b8de70.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

ON TO THE PARTICULARS...

1.) WHO CAN JOIN???
ANYONE!!! :scat::oohyeah::scat:

2.) HOW DO YOU JOIN???
POST A PICTURE OF YOUR FAVORITE JUSTICE LEAGUE OR TEEN TITAN MEMBER. YOU MAY INCLUDE A SMALL TIDBIT ON WHY THEY ARE YOUR FAVORITE.

3.) WHEN DOES THIS GIVEAWAY END???
THIS GIVEAWAY WILL END TOMORROW, FEBRUARY 9TH. ENDING TIME IS UP TO ME AS I HAVE MY LIL ONE TOMORROW, SO IT WILL BE WHENEVER I GET THE CHANCE. MORE THAN LIKELY IT WILL BE AFTER 8 PM (CENTRAL STANDARD TIME) *Winner will be responsible for paying all shipping charges*

GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATE AND AGAIN, HAPPY NINJA WEEK EVERYONE!!!

AND THE WINNER IS...
yva9ane9.jpg

#37.) morfeusz
CONGRATULATIONS BUDDY!!!

***CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNER AND THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED!!! HAPPY NINJA WEEK, EVERYONE!!!***​

Last edited:
Alright NINJAS, drawing will officially be at 8 p.m. (CST) which is 1 hour and 38 minutes from right now! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!

Batman because he is awesome. He built himself up and has gone through immense pain and is a badass who has a strong conviction of justice
batman_by_radulfgreyhammer-d366uir.jpg

NICE redace314...squeaked in there. Giveaway is closed. Headed to draw the winner. Bear with me for a bit...I'm driving :)

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

WINNER ANNOUNCED!!! CONGRATULATIONS morfeusz!!!!! THANKS TO EVERYONE ELSE WHO ENTERED!!!!! HAPPY NINJA WEEK TO ALL!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.