(WINNER CHOSEN) [NINJA WEEK '14 GIVEAWAY] Justice League: WAR (CRACKLED!Steelbook)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlmaier84

EntrepreNINJA
Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2013
Houston, TX USA
HEY THERE NINJAS!!!​

First of all, HAPPY NINJA WEEK TO EVERYONE!!! HDN has made my first Ninja Week an ABSOLUTELY AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!

I very recently hosted a giveaway that a lot of you guys (and gals) signed up for that turned out VERY successfully. THANKS AGAIN to everyone who participated!!! Anywho, I wanted to come back during Ninja Week and do another giveaway, and this time, make it something really special for you guys.

Ok, so everybody likes Superheroes, right?! And more importantly, everybody likes superhero steelbooks, right?! Well this giveaway is for the Brand New "Justice League: WAR" Target Exclusive steelbook!!! However, this one is just a little bit different. Again, I said I wanted to do something really special for Ninja Week, so I decided to Crackle this little beauty of a Steelbook :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:. And I must say, it came out GREAT!!! :D

CrackleFront1_zps09fddcb2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

CrackleFront2_zps1144c2f1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

CrackleBack1_zps4e3333ba.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

CrackleBack2_zpsa8d3b550.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Here's a couple to show off the Crackle a little bit better :drool: :drool: :drool:

Toshowcracklefront_zps16ca4fb1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Toshowcrackleback_zpsb6b8de70.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

ON TO THE PARTICULARS...

1.) WHO CAN JOIN???
ANYONE!!! :scat::oohyeah::scat:

2.) HOW DO YOU JOIN???
POST A PICTURE OF YOUR FAVORITE JUSTICE LEAGUE OR TEEN TITAN MEMBER. YOU MAY INCLUDE A SMALL TIDBIT ON WHY THEY ARE YOUR FAVORITE.

3.) WHEN DOES THIS GIVEAWAY END???
THIS GIVEAWAY WILL END TOMORROW, FEBRUARY 9TH. ENDING TIME IS UP TO ME AS I HAVE MY LIL ONE TOMORROW, SO IT WILL BE WHENEVER I GET THE CHANCE. MORE THAN LIKELY IT WILL BE AFTER 8 PM (CENTRAL STANDARD TIME) *Winner will be responsible for paying all shipping charges*

GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATE AND AGAIN, HAPPY NINJA WEEK EVERYONE!!!

AND THE WINNER IS...
yva9ane9.jpg

#37.) morfeusz
CONGRATULATIONS BUDDY!!!

***CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNER AND THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED!!! HAPPY NINJA WEEK, EVERYONE!!!***​

Last edited:
Great job. My fav is Supes, because he does everything
images (2).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you ML and every member who has decided to host giveaways. Your generosity is appreciated! Great contest, ML!

::Staff/Community Manager::

NINJA WEEK 2014 is here!
Win consoles, movies & more!

Reactions: mlmaier84
my all time favorite super hero has to be Batman. he's just a regular dude named Bruce Wayne who happens to have the resources to fight dirtbags everywhere. as he's human, he also lays it all on the line everyday. he is the man!!!

batman.jpg

Batman's my favourite because, well, he's Batman. He's such an obvious choice, though, so here's my second favourite:

image.jpg

Aquaman. He's always been a lower-tier character, but when there's a good writer working on his aquatic adventures, he's quite intriguing.

Last edited by a moderator:
For me;

batman.jpg

Because I like his story (rich but disguised and helping the ones in need) also love the items that he use. Effective and powerful.

Thanks for the great giveaway :scat:

Batman-INCORPORATED-BATCOW.jpg

Damien Wayne. A character that for all intents and purposes simply shouldn't work, but they somehow managed to pull off. He also had some great lines when handled by writers who knew what to do with him.

batman___justice_league_by_nightwing1975.jpg

Batman has always been my favorite since the campy 60's tv show and the Superfriends on my Saturday morning cartoons back in the 70's.

Great Job on the steelbook..

My favorite has always been Flash.....Hell, he is the smartass of the group. :hilarious:

Flash-Movie-Actors-Justice-League.jpg

Raven but especially in teen titans go
Thanks for the giveaway! Looks awesome!
y3azugug.jpg

ColombianLove41
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.